• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria Community Forums

The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
I'd drive that.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Looks like the final boss of a Twisted Metal game. Warminion? (Warhawk crossed with Minion?)
A
Arthurdigit
A tank helicopter, because photoshop.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I doubt that could even fly off the ground, though!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
11/10 would pretend it's not a photoshop again.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Not a bad design for something like Twisted Metal, right? Personally, the only tweak I would make is getting rid of the rotor on top and it would be a perfect fit in the Twisted Metal universe. :p
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
But if you remove the top rotor, then it can't fly. Then it just becomes a tank with an easily removable top half.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
It looks cool though. Also, as someone said, it can not fly or at least is does not look like it can fly. Doubt it would be missing anything without the top rotor.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"Not missing anything." I find your lack of imagination... Unsettling.

*Tank suddenly brakes and stands vertically, rotor-first, tearing enemy soldiers to shreds without wasting ammo.*

Yes/yes/yes/shut up and take my money?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
So I get 11 alerts to discover that most of them are from here.

I didn't even read all of the comments here because I got frustrated from the fact that I got 11 alerts, but 8 of them are from one place.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
It's not breaking, it's using its Valkyrie mode. >_>
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
*Activates special* *Plays Flight of the Valkyries while bombarding some poor sod with missiles*

Yeah... sounds like something that the people who made the Twisted Metal games might think of if this thing was in their games.
Top Bottom