Terraria Community Forums

Ori
Ori
Perhaps a mushroom wand for each
Terra B Welch
Terra B Welch
what would be the point of a wand? just being able to place them is fine enough.
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
What's more awesome than you using a wand made of mushrooms to destroy your opponents
im a gamer i must rise up
Normal mushrooms (1) Don't have an NPC counterpart (2) Are pretty much useless (3) Glowing mushrooms are cooler ;-; And a mushroom wand as a weapon would be OP unless made at an anvil or a high tier bar(s) are used in the crafting.
23152435wefewf4534123
23152435wefewf4534123
remember when you could eat glowing mushrooms and they healed like 25 health and they didn't look ugly?
OFF
OFF
You can make Soup with normal shrooms. Given that the Well Fed buff is always the same for every kind of food (it differs only in duration) and that soup's duration is 10 minutes, i think it's quite helpful
Terra B Welch
Terra B Welch
pumpkin pies, enough said.
True, pumpkin pies are one of the best well fed foods, pumpkins cost money to grow, you need a dryad and takes time. Mushrooms grow naturally, common on surface and although you need a bowl(?) which takes clay(?), both are fairly common as well. If it is Halloween or you want pumpkins and change your PC's date, then pumpkin pies are superior.
Mushrooms are somewhat useful in the first day & night, as they serve as a very lesser healing potion. 15 health can get you out in small situations.
And when could you eat glowing mushrooms, in 1.0 or 1.1? That would be nice although i got Terraria on October 7th 2013 which i think is one day before 1.2, am i wrong?
ok i am very wrong..where did i get the idea for October 8th is 1.2's release date?
Alright i got it from 1.2 trailer..though it was "coming out" on the 1st anyways
Back
Top Bottom