505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• will terraria 1.3 come out soon on console or will it be more than one year
    Lord Zarcxon
    Lord Zarcxon
    it will take a good amount of time due to how they handle updates now, and considering the fact that we have to wait for the other updates in the way, Fishing and whatnot so it can take some time. However I'm not them so i can't say for sure but this seems like this is how it will go
    Hey 505 will you add reds wings back for 1.3 on mobile? I know they were removed
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    When 1.3 comes out, yes. And then they will be expert mode vanity items.

Seriously, they were never meant to be obtained. Stop hacking. it's against 505's policy and so you're technically breaking the law.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    (Where have I seen this question)
    They were meant for the devs, NOT for the players. It seems like everyone wants what devs want. It's annoying. But, it's what to expect from today's generation
    please let us console users get 1.3 I swear I've been screaming "OVER 9000 " (8000) forever waiting.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The process involved in porting anything to consoles is neither fast nor easy. Brace yourself for either a long wait, or a buggy, fast release.
    terrariaonvita
    terrariaonvita
    Actually they are not doing the whole 1.3 update at first they are doing smaller faster updates.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    @Kyouko Tsukino The irony is, 4J studios did a much, MUCH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better job at porting Minecraft to console and mobile. there the updates come almost instantly. I hope that Engine Software will do a much better job with Otherworld, seeing as some of the videos in the OW trailers have a circle cursor, and that means that PC and console versions of OW are being developed simultaneously.
    Hey 505, please add the update 1.3 on consoles too, will be great!
    Reactions: Krlitroz
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    ^
    They cant add it until red passes the code down to them, and considering console still needs 1.2.4, 1.3 seems unlikely to come this year. But anything can happen
    erik08032000
    erik08032000
    Yeah, but Terraria on consoles are Terraria too, and cost a lot more than the PC one and its unfinished.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    You can't just copy and paste the code. It must be adapted in order for it to work. Saying that the PC version shouldn't update until the console version is caught up with it isn't right.
    I have an IOS device and was wondering if there was a beta or testing program for iOS or the mobile version of the game?
    Ok what I didn't expect is mobile getting 1.2.4 right next to 1.3 so what about console?
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    Console just got an update. 505 always have a thing or two up their sleeve anyway. You never know ;)
    I swear, you need a community rep like Rudi or Loki... Someone who participates in threads and doesn't just post news. What do you think?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    That would probably be helpful, and it might even solve some problems in the Mobile/Console subforums! Because as you know, they aren't doing too well atm.
    I play on PS4 - Terraria v1.06.

The Mythical modifier for the Razorpine is still bugged. I've spent 350 Platinum and seen it twice.

When I got it, the stats were off, so I took it to a chest and it started freaking out, automatically cycling through different modifiers on its own super fast. When I grabbed it again, it permanently changed to Godly.
    Is duke fishron gonna be in the next update for console
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I doubt it.
    Considering how the chopped the 1.2.3 update in half, I believe the next update for Console will be 1.2.3(part 2), then half of 1.2.4, then the other half.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Or! Like they said, stop following "PC updates" and release what they can release, also, looks like mobile is getting fishron, so...who knows..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom