Dragrath
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That feeling when you find a small unexplored cave in a region you thought you knew well only to find something unexpected...
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    [.img]url here [/.img]
    remove the "."
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    F12, after quiting hit "Show On Disk," Copy/move screenshot to a more easier to find location, upload to tumblr, right click on uploaded picture and copy image location, post here with the img command (look at the "Help" page on the bottom of the webpage on how to properly do commands), and profit.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    well due to lazyness I'll just say I found an actual enchanted sword in an area I've been 1000+ times before as it is directly next to my main helevator not even 10 blocks away...
    I am starting to doubt shark statues exist... How rare are they compared to other statues?
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Its mainly bothering me becuse my statue collection has a hole that needs to be patched...
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    a collector must collect!
    empty spots are the enemy! If you want to trade I have a large collection or rare items I can offer
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    yeah the shark and cross statues are the only ones I don't have in my collection (the cross statue is a shame as I know I saw one a long time ago before I was collecting but I didn't collect it because my inventory was full :(
    So I crafted a second Terra Blade solely for use as a decoration... Is that normal?
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Probably not. I was considering doing that myself, in all honesty. For what purpose, not sure.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Yeah, i've that too
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    I had 45 Broken hero swords sitting around they were not getting much use so...
    Update I'm alive... and now a College Graduate with a Bachelors in Physics... Now what...
    G
    Gmayor61
    do video games
    Azu
    Azu
    Get a job, and exist underneath the crushing model of capitalism?
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    well the goal was grad school but I didn't get in because of abysmal subject test GRE scores so I'm planing to do research over the summer... the goal is to make my applications for the next school year better...
    Sigh,had asked people to help finish ocean suggestion as I don't know how to do weapons... posts w/ a WIP... guess a months work will die ;(
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Guess you now know how terrible I am with requests...
    Anyways, I found out that attachments from a conversation can't be viewed by others that weren't in the original conversation. So...
    http://i.imgur.com/zbnagrs.png
    What is your profile pic?
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Ah its a "black widow" pulsar This more precisely when a Neutron star is evaporating its companion star(primarily due to outflow winds) The picture is based on concept are for one of these objects.
    Okay once the general GRE is done I can begin working on the Ocean suggestion again...
    Thanks guys! Though Its not like I can really celebrate so much work to do 0_o When you B-day corresponds to midterms yeah...
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    a week a super stressful testing...best present EVER!!! :D
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Yeah my B-day wasn't well placed in terms of stuff to do... oh well....
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    *pat pat*
    My suggestion apparently doesn't get any attention... What am i doing wrong its nearly dead :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom