Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am NOT gonna give you 80$. i'd rather give you 28938356789785759872890247592805890127457891239579127350912405901279045 zillion dollars and 21 cents
    OFF
    OFF
    i'm short of those 21 cents. feck. No 1.3 for me i guess... *goes in the corner of depression*
    /roll
    DeadlySprinklez rolls a 51!
    Welp, looks like I'm giving Red all my money. So, where's my actual sized Eye of Cthulhu again?
    Nah, but seriously now, thank you so much, Red, Cenx, all of the other devs, for everything you've given us. You are an amazing and under-appreciated people.
    <3
    I know your joking about the "paying for 1.3 thing" but now that I think about it the collectors addition could do with a little sprucing up (cough cough better box art and that pickaxe thumb drive from the console version cough cough)
    Reactions: OFF
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    They're good early on, but Wings can replace them. As long as you're in the air, you can reach hermes boot speed.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    But being on the ground is still far more convenient. Plus, at that stage, you'll have them tinkered into Spectre/Lightning/Frostspark, and the wings' flying distance is actually kinda lackluster without that extra rocket boost.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Yeah, if I remember correctly, with any class of Rocket Boots, it ups your flight distance by a few blocks, plus the speed makes you fly faster
    Oh,For :red:ing god sake.What means collector edition!
    Im so confused.If i already buy terraria before 1.3,thats means i ned to re-buy old version?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    You know it's funny. There are many people on this forum who may actually pay 80 bucks for terraria.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If there's people who's willing to pay the same money for a nice trailer, then of course there's people who'd paid that for Terraria.
    TerraCrime
    TerraCrime
    Redigit 1-0 Terracrime

Gotta refill my vault with a fullhand of cash that in my wallet XD
    I can't throw the money at my computer fast enough!!
    OFF
    OFF
    fo' cthulhU's sake, keep throwing money! WE NEED MORE MONEY!
    Hey, could you do me a favor and wish @TheQuietBisharp a happy birthday? Please?
    Reactions: Teal
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'm sorry Red, don't listen to the crazy man. Your wife's wish almost gave me a heart attack, you'll kill me.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Oh I got a happy birthday wish from Cenx last year, it was nice.
    U probrably didnt notice but the trailer on steam for 1.3 is only 1:14 minutes long and cuts off in the middle of the pirate invasion
    Red are ghost wing one of the best wings in mobile so far (not counting event wings)?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I noticed just now. But still, I'm not sure why he/she wants to exclude event wings.
    T
    tails the terrarian
    Because those materials drop from end game bosses so they are obviously going to make very good end game wings ghost wings is just complain and souls of flight see what I'm getting at here
    T
    tails the terrarian
    Plus those are my favorite wings
    Have I properly thanked you (with you i mean the whole crew) for all the work and love you put in this great small little gem that is Terraria yet? No? Well i might do it now that 1.3 it's almost here. Thank you Redigit, Thank you Re-logic :3
    So this is something I'm sure we all would like to know.

What is YOUR personal favorite thing about 1.3 of the things that we've already seen?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom