GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I find it odd that Jetstream seems almost unaffected by the new like rule...
    M
    Mystery
    That's where most people get confused. There's a difference between the sentiment behind a "like" and the meaningless number of total likes that you've received.
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    He's sad because nobody actually likes his stuff , he just got into a stream of likebombs and felt like he was in a dream , now his dream was crushed , so now he has to get likes like we do.
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    I feel like an :red: for liking every post in this discussion so far but I just agree with everything
    I starting to doubt the crafting recipe of the Obsidian Skin potion... I mean, water. Sure. Lets go with that... (more below)
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    and then you have obsidian. Okay. Obsidian Skin, got it. Then Fire Blossom. Okay...? Then water leaf. What?
    I just don't understand it, my guess is, we combine Fire Blossom and Water Leaf to get obsidian, but then, what is the extra obsidian for? And how is it that Water Leaf would be needed if there's already water in the potion by default...?
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    questioning terrarria's logic when a zombie lightly pushing against you makes you implode on yourself, and rockets don't hurt you simply because they're fired out of a jolly snowman

it tends not to work
    Sword Kirby just copies so much from The Legend of Zelda. The cap he gets is similar, he has a blue sword with wing-like attachments, and..
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    In the latest title, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, there's even an attack that Kirby uses that basically copies this...
    "Now point the Goddess Sword skyward..." like, in Skyward Sword, to shoot a sword beam.
    Adol
    Adol
    That's the idea :p
    God damn you plot twist. Sara needed to live longer...
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I read up somewhere that Malcolm Merlyn (Why does everyone refer to him in his full name? Why not call him Malcolm?) is going to appear frequently in the season, and that he's going to go through a personality switch to a guy that wants to make up for his wrongs. This was apparently confirmed by the actor, according to the site.
    RavageTheSavage
    RavageTheSavage
    I'm pretty sure that was hinted at in the last season while he was saving Thea, and why he would kill Sara is beyond me. Then again, the site could've been some fake troll site.
    rhebok
    rhebok
    Interesting
    I drew Stratas! :D
    Now when's RWBY coming? °~°
    IlRenegadelI
    IlRenegadelI
    Phyrus needs to learn about his scythe more... I mean seriously it has grapple hooks but he never knew about them.
    Mostly because he never learned how to activate them. But he could use his grapple to swing his scythe around like a flail.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Nice to see you had more planned then I did xP the abilities a listed about Lafin's trident was like, all I was going to make it able to do. I mostly focused on a back story as to where the weapon came from...
    IlRenegadelI
    IlRenegadelI
    I actually think that I forgot to mention where his scythe came from.
    He inherited it from his father; though he never got to really train with it because he got it at age 9 and his father died at 10.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom