Mattix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sadly for the SNES user, me, 1.3 will come out after a few years as a separate game...
    I can't stand animated avatars.
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Not if they've got seizure-inducing strobe light effects and humpy-bumpy animation style.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    My face is my avatar
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    So, you don't like animated avatars made by tactless imbeciles. That's normal. Don't put them all in the same bag, though, some animated avatars are good and non-trollish.
    , please launch the game from your steam client (that's the only thing I came for earlier)
    HM ore swords will have autoswing. #imdone
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    North Pole is good as an AoE weapon, the stab itself doesn't really do much comparatively speaking. Whenever I use it to curbstomp a boss, the curbstomp happens much faster if I'm just hitting the air and letting the flakes do all the damage.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Yeah they buffed a lot of stuff, though the thing that made me mad is that they haven't touched cursed flames nor keybrand, I hope they just forgot to mention it :/
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    The changelog says keybrand is buffed, though maybe they did something to cursed flames (or nerfed ichor) and didn't say.
    No matter what I think, W1K is going to look into the code and tell me I was wrong. That's life, I guess. Some people are better at things.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    You can become as good as others you know. The only problem is that it requires effort, lots of effort.
    How do you wait for 1.3? *shudder* Can't sleep. *shudder* 1.3 is just behind the corner...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom