Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What would Terraria be without your epic art and spriting skills? Thank you for helping to make Terraria 1.3 a reality and for making the desktop wallpapers that I enjoy so much! :happy: Keep up the great work, and stay frosty, Crowno! :cool:
    Reactions: tentheboss and Ori
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It would be an ugly as hell game :p
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you very much! You also have to give props to the other artists and to the programmers, all we do is an effort between everybody :)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Crowno's Sprites are love, Crowno's Sprites are life
    Crowno does the moon move as normal in the new events? Or does something have to tell you it like a clock?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    You will have to wait to see that!
    Crowno I have a question. Does every world have a granite and marble biome or do you get one or the other? Also is it a large biome like the hallow or small like a spider cave?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Hm, not sure if I can tell but you will discover it soon enough :)
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    They can both be found in the same world, and they are underground minibiomes that are much like the Mushroom biome.
    Crowno the pictures for the achivements for terraria look so amasing how log did it take you to make them look so good?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you, glad you like them! I think it took me something around 1 week to make all of them. We had almost 100 achievements planned, so that took a lot of time, haha.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    They have a lot of character to them, they truly fit the game
    Thanks for Crowno and all the Staff and Mods who came by today for that Amazing 1.3 hype train! Love you all and Can't wait for the update to Drop on the 30th!!!!
    Crowno
    Crowno
    No problem man, your stream was awesome. Thank you very much for your support!
    Love the sprites that where shown off in the 1.3 trailer especially the Lunar Event ones.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thanks! Our art team worked hard to improve the game's visuals for 1.3
    Proud to see someone from Re-Logic give at least some attention to the great news from yesterday. I was honestly a bit afraid to see nobody even mention it yesterday (of the Re-Logic team). Happy to see that Re-Logic does think about the LGBT-community.
    I salute you and what I'm guessing is a statement on gay rights. Respect, bro.
    Reactions: Crowno
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I have homo friends and I know some people who identify as such around here. Just want to let people know that I support and respect them. :D
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    God, you would hate it here in Iowa. Bible belt and all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom