Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ancient Dev armor plox.

Achievement exploiting is gonna be fun.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Ancient Dev Armour? That would be the gold helm, frost armour and black and blue flame dye combo
    Only approximately 3 days and 12 hours till 1.3 release. Thank you so much for making Terraria how it is today! Wish you luck for the future!
    I just wanna say thanks for all you've given us, including 1.3 and Otherworld, and good luck when you eventually leave. Congrats on your recent marriage, as well; but there's nothing I can say that the other posts below this have not said yet.
    P.T.G
    P.T.G
    (btw, the changelog makes no mention of the SDMG being available, any hints on that?)
    Hype HitRed.
    almost update now,it's seem to be the most important day of terrarians history.
    I call it Terraria D-day.And also its full with mystery of .... and monster,mining madness,Best build scene.....and boss hunt.
    The amount of content you have put into this game along with the huge updates... those 12 million (and beyond) sales are very, very well earned. This game is unquestionably the most entertainment I have gotten from anything I have ever bought which means it is also the best value of anything I have ever bought. Incredibly, fantastically excellent work. (This is going to have to be a two part comment.)
    Fantist
    Fantist
    Cannot wait for the 1.3 update, Terraria: Otherworld, as well as anything else you have a part in. All the best wishes for you and your wife in the future!

P.S. - If there is ever another patch, what about making it so that we can gear up npcs with armor? That would give us something to do with all our piles of ore and old armor sets when we reach endgame.
    Thanks for the changelog. (although, I think I should inform you on the off chance you don't know, the Hype train is moving faster than terminal velocity now...... it's getting dangerous out there...)
    Hey red I just wanted to thank you for making terraria since then I have played over a year's worth and still want more so yeah I am hyped for the portal gun as well!!!
    What time will the 1.3 update be released? Because I live in Australia so I'm not sure what time I need sit on Steam waiting for it to download because I must play it within the hour that it releases.
    Reactions: The1DarkLord
    SonicR
    SonicR
    For AEST, it will be about 3am on the 1st of July.
    jakom
    jakom
    That means 1am for me :D Totally prepared.
    Ohhh, shazbot. He put on the armor, guys. It's go time. We have to drink our protein shakes and bench press things in preparation.
    I think it was last year sometime, but you had requested people post suggestions for the update, and one of the suggestions was regarding multiplayer boss scaling. You responded stating that it was something in the works along side expert mode; problem is I haven't heard anything about it since then, nor did I see it in the notes posted. Did this not make it in?
    Awwwh I miss your disgruntled facepalming face already.
    But this is still just as good.
    Thank you, for making Terraria. It's the best sandbox game which I know. It is a pity that I can play Terraria 1.3 only on thw 1st of July.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom