Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In case you missed it: Terraria 1.0.6.1 is now available on Steam! Check out Chippy’s video for details on how to play.

Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    Causal_Weird0' 🦫
    I still wonder what compelled him to do this just now. Then again...we are close to the "last" update.
    Seriously, they've said last update since 1.4 dropped. this is the 5th "last" update.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    The final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final update
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    I can still remember when 1.3 was last update... and legends say , that 1.2 was concidered finall update , before empress of axes , cenax , didnt intervine...
    They just cant stop making their game better and better.
    Looking at the achievements I have a question. Will the amount of quests we have already done for the angler carry over into 1.3?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    They will unless you start a new world.
    Dathir
    Dathir
    Okay good because there's an achievement hinting at something for the 200th quest return and I don't want to start from scratch to get it.
    Dathir
    Dathir
    Also thanks for taking the time to answer not only mine but a bunch of peoples questions during what must be a very busy time for you! Keep up the great work!
    too bad my only computer that can run it broke. currently have a pxe-e61-media-test-failure-check-cable-error. hope it gets fixed before the update comes out.
    Are achievements granted retroactively?
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    it just doesn't feel right though, i like earning the achievements as I progress through the game, so I guess i'll just have to start a new character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    R
    Red H2O
    I'm fine with starting a new character, but I'll be a bit annoyed if I have to do another 200 fishing quests. <.<
    S
    Smoking Hot Smough
    I think as long as you start a new world with a new character it shouldn't do that
    'Twas hoping that @Lyra's idea for killing King Slime with baby slime minions would get it in, but since you don't have any achievements other than ones you would do in a regular playthrough, it's not a big deal.
    Im just going to be that one guy who trys to kill the Destroyer with NPCS in 1.3
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    New Challenge- NPC Challenge:
    Your only way of defense is via the NPCs and Summons. Nothing else.

There, a challenge had just been born and Terraria 1.3 isnt even out. gg m8.
    Hey Red, so I heard that Chippy Gaming is starting his 1.3 let's play tomorrow. Is this true? And if it is, are there any other YouTubers that have early access to 1.3? Thanks so much,
    Arroway
    "•Sniper Rifle now does more damage and has an increased fire rate."

Aw yiss! =D
    Reactions: Kenishjooj
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Then im just sitting here liek "Im most excited for the gender switch potion..."
    Red. I can't tell if you're serious for the 1pm EST release or you're tolling and it'll be 00:00 EST. Just so it comes out at like 10am GMT. Doesn't matter I can wait. Then again. I need the goodness now. Also, thanks for all the effort put into 1.3. It's going to be a good one.
    I'm ready to take on all bosses at once in expert mode, My body is ready...
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Which of these are you gonna fight enraged: Duke Fishron or Plantera? ;)
    About the expert mode, will it lock out the possibility of importing end-game gear from normal mode? If no, then expert mode could be cheated by bringing your gear from normal mode. :(
    Grinvy
    Grinvy
    Of course it is up to the individual person whether or not he wants to cheat by starting out in expert mode with best weapons and gear, I was just curious about details in the system. :D Expert mode is supposed to be challenging, so bringing gear from normal mode, would give a huge advantage when starting out in the expert mode. :p
    Doosyno
    Doosyno
    I think the point is that we can all play how we like it, whether or not you "cheat" is your choice. I'm sure most will play expert mode fairly.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    I hope not. I'd rather face the new, harder bosses immediately than have to work my way up again with a new character just to see some new features and get some new items.
    Is 1.3 going to extend my life by 1000 hrs to compensate for the 1000 hrs i will spend on it?
    xXKhyXx
    xXKhyXx
    'And on the 30th day of June, the man was granted eternal life to play 1.3 forever'
    ~God
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    RNGsus will bless you in heaven. ,meanwhile farm the :red: outta that key mold.
    xXKhyXx
    xXKhyXx
    Side note: According to the changelog, they no longer drop the mold, they now drop the key
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom