ExoticCharm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone else end up eating something besides turkey for Thanksgiving? My family had some prime steak instead.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    A spicy hotpot
    Azu
    Azu
    The sweet taste of victory?
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I had a Ham Sandwich for Thanksgiving and 0 Turkey (Because I don't like the taste/feel of Turkey)

Unbelievable, but true.
    Quick question:

Is it possible for mods to be able to shut down (delete) polls?
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    It could be done, but it would have to be by request from the thread author himself. Did you have a thread of yours that you wanted changed?
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Yeah. I'm reopening my art thread, and I'm planning to have the poll removed. If you want, I can provide the link
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    Just send me a PM with a link to the thread and I can take care of it for you
    All I know is that I've only received only one ninja vanity costume accessory set and accidentally deleted the world that I placed the chest that it was contained in
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    This is quite a different slew of randomness. Or at least, it would be, if I didn't check a few things.

The ninja Charm mentioned was two months ago. I suggest you take a moment to see the date attached when replying or posting regarding to another post.
    lXPW4O8.jpg
    WHO GOETH THERE?

SHOW THYSELF!

WHO ART THOU?
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    Hmm...I art thee fox with thine bushy tail?
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    No, thou art a numpty, because thou canst not speak middle English properly!

fam, u iz dum

What you said translates as:

Hmm... I are you fox with yours bushy tail
    Just a couple more days. Can't wait to stream some 1.3 goodness with some friends. :)
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    Alright lets try this stream thing. Maybe I will get a new record of 2 viewers lol.
    GIRGHGH
    GIRGHGH
    I got 2 viewers once!
    I just realised that you were mod, congrats!
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    Thanks.

P.S.: Love the avatar! DKC is one of my favorite series.
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    HE'S BACK AGAIN
    AND ABOUT TIME TOO
    AND THIS TIME
    HE'S IN THE MOOD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom