Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bro Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait till 1.3 comes out. i am also very excited for when Terraria-OtherWorld comes out :D
    I support Re-Logic 110%
    Question: Do you have the minecart sprite sheet? If not, does any of the other devs have it?
    Rezax
    Rezax
    Why would a Terraria or Re-Logic dev have something from mojang or minecraft xD
    Clockwork Alpha
    Clockwork Alpha
    Rezax
    Rezax
    Oh minecarts! Sorry i had a very dyslexic moment right there.I thought you said Minecraft. Sorry bout that. :p
    I'd just like to say you are one pretty cool dude. I just think it's awesome that you got your game to be so popular, and as one of the highest-rated games on Steam. Keep on being awesome! :)
    Gahhh i'm so sad. the day after the update i'm going camping for a week so ill miss out on play with my Friends :c but otherwise i'm super excited.
    Red, I would like to thank you for absolutely killing me by waiting for 1.3 tomorrow.
    Goblin Punter
    Triumph over a goblin invasion, a ragtag regiment of crude, barbaric, pointy-eared warriors and their shadowflame sorcerers.
    So by this we can confirm that the goblins drop the shadowflame hex doll?
    Looking at the achievements I have a question. Will the amount of quests we have already done for the angler carry over into 1.3?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    They will unless you start a new world.
    Dathir
    Dathir
    Okay good because there's an achievement hinting at something for the 200th quest return and I don't want to start from scratch to get it.
    Dathir
    Dathir
    Also thanks for taking the time to answer not only mine but a bunch of peoples questions during what must be a very busy time for you! Keep up the great work!
    too bad my only computer that can run it broke. currently have a pxe-e61-media-test-failure-check-cable-error. hope it gets fixed before the update comes out.
    Are achievements granted retroactively?
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    it just doesn't feel right though, i like earning the achievements as I progress through the game, so I guess i'll just have to start a new character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    R
    Red H2O
    I'm fine with starting a new character, but I'll be a bit annoyed if I have to do another 200 fishing quests. <.<
    S
    Smoking Hot Smough
    I think as long as you start a new world with a new character it shouldn't do that
    'Twas hoping that @Lyra's idea for killing King Slime with baby slime minions would get it in, but since you don't have any achievements other than ones you would do in a regular playthrough, it's not a big deal.
    Im just going to be that one guy who trys to kill the Destroyer with NPCS in 1.3
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    New Challenge- NPC Challenge:
    Your only way of defense is via the NPCs and Summons. Nothing else.

There, a challenge had just been born and Terraria 1.3 isnt even out. gg m8.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom