Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I only just noticed you switched back to your Suweekatar.

Seems I'm the one facepalming now.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    And I only just realized Reds avatar was made by Suweeka...

*double facepalm*
    Red, you forgot an achievment about the Dungeon Guardian.

That's important.
    H
    HansGoodperson
    @Deva Actually, that's what I don't like about these achievos. I want them to make me go out of my way to get them... Dishonored's achievos would be a good example... Things like "Equip full armor" don't really sound like an achievement. The only "cool" ones I see are killing all mechs at once and running over an enemy with a minecart...
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Achievements are just a for-fun thing. They wouldn't really gain much more meaning if upon completion you gained a gold coin or something. You don't have to build in this game, and you don't have to go get all achievements. It's just another thing to do.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And yet, other games manage to give you something of consequence from it - which gives them an actual reason to be in the game.

But hey, can't win against the popular opinion anyways. And you get called a hipster and a hater for trying. It was fun to hear the "arguments" on behalf of achievements, though.
    I bought Terraria 4 days after it was released, and I must say, this game has improved so much since it first was released to the general public. I can happily say that those 1100+ hours of Terraria (probably 2000+ after 1.3) were not wasted. Thank you, Red, for all the amazing content you and the team provide to us.
    So, do we still have to port forward or use Hamachi for multiplayer in 1.3?
    I now this may sound stupid but if the lists on Google plus are correct 1.3(and I now I ask so much sry) for mobile consent come for a long time due to leading update the two websites confuse me
    I've been playing terraria for years and years now and with only a day until the update, i just wanted to thank you and all of the developers for giving up so much time to make this amazing game for all of us to enjoy! thanks so much for all that you guys do for us, cant wait for the 30th!
    Bro Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait till 1.3 comes out. i am also very excited for when Terraria-OtherWorld comes out :D
    I support Re-Logic 110%
    Question: Do you have the minecart sprite sheet? If not, does any of the other devs have it?
    Rezax
    Rezax
    Why would a Terraria or Re-Logic dev have something from mojang or minecraft xD
    Clockwork Alpha
    Clockwork Alpha
    Rezax
    Rezax
    Oh minecarts! Sorry i had a very dyslexic moment right there.I thought you said Minecraft. Sorry bout that. :p
    I'd just like to say you are one pretty cool dude. I just think it's awesome that you got your game to be so popular, and as one of the highest-rated games on Steam. Keep on being awesome! :)
    Gahhh i'm so sad. the day after the update i'm going camping for a week so ill miss out on play with my Friends :c but otherwise i'm super excited.
    Red, I would like to thank you for absolutely killing me by waiting for 1.3 tomorrow.
    Goblin Punter
    Triumph over a goblin invasion, a ragtag regiment of crude, barbaric, pointy-eared warriors and their shadowflame sorcerers.
    So by this we can confirm that the goblins drop the shadowflame hex doll?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom