Sparta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every other notable biome except Hell, Desert and Ice have their own crates. Pls add, I find myself needing an easier way to get Ice Skates.
    BTW, you might want to change your sig now that 1.3 is out.
    Sparta
    Sparta
    Never! I'll keep it like this until it counts down to 0 again. lol
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Well, see you in 20.496 years I guess.
    Fun fact: Lava Slimes drop lava when they die in Expert Mode. This is annoying, so I'm just gonna wear the Royal Gel whenever I'm in Hell...
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Was it after the fiery great sword was obtained through meteorite bars?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I believe so. I think it was around the time mining Hellstone also made lava.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    Oh yeah, I remember that now, I also remember when hellstone DIDN'T make lava when mined.

It's not like it even makes hell harder, it's just annoying that you can't stand anywhere near the ore your mining and you will have to dig pits for the lava to drain into, it's just a big hassle, and it makes you not even want to mine without an obsidian skin potion.
    I'm building the most sexy (and by far the most impractical) Hell Bridge of my entire Terraria career. Any tips for quick stone mining? <3
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Bouncy Dynamite
    Sparta
    Sparta
    Well I've got a tip for the most dangerous way to mine. Anyone have the quickest? Kappa
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    My experience with bouncy dynamite: "Oh hey, it bounces higher than I thou-" *BOOM.*
    Prepping for the Wall of Flesh fight. My friend's going on a trip for a few days and wants me to wait for him before I go to Hardmode. :<
    Everyone seems to be finding an Extractinator easily except me, and I've already logged 11 hours on this world...
    OFF
    OFF
    i have to find one yet, so i guess you're not alone
    Obsidian Outlaw vanity outfit is currently my favorite new vanity. I can't take it off.
    Been playing 1.3 for hours. Still haven't died in Expert Mode, about to fight the Eye of Cthulhu with a Yoyo and Tungsten Armor.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    "about to fight the Eye of Cthulhu." Good luck, hopefully you keep your no dying streak.
    15 hours until 1.3. Get your helmets on; Hype Train is now 700x faster than the speed of light. We're about to break the fabric of reality.
    Who else is going to attempt a YoYo-only playthrough after playing through the update a few times? *raises hand*
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    also the yo yo looks like a good weapon. it seems to look customizable. if so then I will play main as yo-yo-er
    Sparta
    Sparta
    That would be amazing.
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Sounds like fun, I was going to craft a Yo-Yo early because I'm fairly certain it's easy to obtain a basic Material one for later use that can be used for fighting, along with accessory boosts for it. (Watched some streams earlier with some people talking about the item)
    Suggest anything for me to put in my signature banner, I honestly am just filling it with anything out of boredom.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom