Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's try reverse psychology:

Don't give us any spoilers, we don't need them for hype at all!

In all seriousness, I'm going to be that guy and say don't give in to the people asking for spoilers after the bountiful amount Re-logic have given recently already. It has nothing to do with the fact I feed on the tears of the desperate...not at all.
    hi , Cenx .
    I need your approval for making an stained glass of your characther sprite on my primary map.
    Also i need a avatar picture size of you equipped with your outfit and wing . (for be close to reality thing ).
    thank you
    I have to make this short. Some things I think should be added are:
    1. the ability to were sunglasses or googles with certain hats
    2.when you run at full speeds down a slope, thn you shouldn't stick to in
    3.slime fences
    I have to make this short. Some things I think should be added are:
    1. the ability to were sunglasses or googles with certain hats
    2.when you run at full speeds down a slope, thn you shouldn't stick to in
    3.slime fences
    Will the beta testers like yrimir and hero and chippy be able to post little spoilers like they did for 1.2 with your permission?
    can you please add more details about the upcoming platforms?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    As far as I know, no new platform types are being added to the game. There is however the fact that platforms now stack to 999 as revealed in a spoiler

...or did you mean another kind of platform ;]
    shadowefe
    shadowefe
    wow :p
    you know what I ment >_< mac linux and does kinda platforms
    good joke i guess :/
    Not sure if this had been addressed by anyone or if it could even be a potential issue, but if the alchemy table still has the effect you said it would have, make sure it doesn't unintentionally stack the effect if there are multiple adjacent alchemy tables if it shouldn't! If this isn't a problem or has already been addressed then don't mind me, just passing through. :)
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I don't know if it works like that. I mean, when you're next to ten crafting tables it only needs to have one close by to meet the requirement, right?

It's probably along the lines of that; you have to meet the requirement to get a buff so having tonnes more stations won't make a difference. I'm literally guessing though, and am also no programmer.
    TheSquishyDitto
    TheSquishyDitto
    My line of thought was how every table in range seems to cumulatively add to the number of things you can craft at the time. I wasn't sure if that would have an unintended effect on the material consumption rate.

I'm guessing as well since I'm not a modder and haven't seen the code. I mentioned it because best case scenario I prevent a dupe bug, worst case my message is a mild annoyance to read through. :p
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    If they design it like they did the campfire or crafting stations, to name a few examples, then it won't be a problem. Because it makes the most logical sense to do it like that, I don't anticipate it being a problem.
    I was wondering if you could have a LOT more tracks for Terraria, cause I figured having more than just two tracks for, say, the underground would probably give me headaches after a while. Perhaps you could have more alternate tracks day, night, underground, the Hallow and Corruption, Hell, maybe even one for Skyland, if Scott Lloyd Shelly has the time.
    I got the idea while playing Starbound, sorry.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    I'd just like alternate tracks for certain events, the way Starbound has it

Maybe even alternate boss tracks?
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Children, I take my leave much vexed in spirit.
    I offer good advice but you won't hear it.
    You all break in and chatter on and on.
    It's like a madhouse with the keeper gone.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Pardon? What's your good advice, "SHUT UP"?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom