FluffyDevourer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @Kyouko Tsukino Annnd now I have to fight the Moon Lord 4 more times because I need to make the Nebula set (not with weapons) -w-
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Ikr? XD And I just completed the Nebula armor, tools and wings too :p
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I didn't see any difference between the tools (crafted solar and vortex pickaxes) so I'll just craft one set of those. Too much grind otherwise.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Yeah. All four tool sets are equal.
    Find it hard to believe I farmed the Moon Lord enough to get two sets of armor, tools and weapons (and wings) AND the mining mount.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    @Kyouko Tsukino Btw, what's the special set bonus for the Nebula set? Solar Flare gets a shield, (and explodes when an enemy touches you), the Stardust set gets a guardian hovering behind them that they can direct around. What does Nebula and Vortex get?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    No idea, I saw the Solar and thought "this must be tanky" so I got it and it was tanky indeed... And enables dashing attacks. I'll get material for the other sets later, now I'm kind of sick of killing Not Cthulhu.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    I have all sets but the Vortex :p The special bonus for the Nebula is something about enemies dropping nebulas or something. Vortex can go stealth mode for damage boost.
    What are all the new pets? Can ANYONE tell me, devs included? :p
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    I wish it was still like that D: That'd be a great reward. Maybe Red could host a poll to see if people would like to add something to it, only one thing that it doesn't have. So placing blocks or shooting enemies. I'd have to pick placing >3> (I'm a summoner at heart, I have the Stardust dragon around to protect me ;3)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I beleive now we must settle with UFO mount with a laser drill and gizmo pack.
    FluffyDevourer
    Is Moon Lord's expert drop even worth it?
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Huh. Thought they'd keep that as a dev item. Yeah, that's not worth it to me. I've played with the globe before and it's...finicky. If you're midjump or swimming, you can't switch it around.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    it was never a dev item, just...unimplemented. Even now the team had trouble assigning it. It ended up close to where I suggested it go! I just didnt expect it to be his Expert drop (Expected Terrarian or Portal Gun to be)
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    I'm REALLY happy neither the Terrarian or PG were his Expert drops XD I was losing hope for the Terrarian and was about to try him on Expert after the fight I was doing when "Boop!" and there's the yo-yo of pain and death :p
    Expert Mode Moon-Lord tips?....I have an Unreal SDMG, a butt-load of chlorophyte bullets, greater health, lots of buffs...and he kills me.
    Reactions: Thee Pie Man
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    I can't x.x I can't go through those towers again. XD It takes SO long. I have the nurse now, but man he's dangerous. And I thought he was bad in normal mode =P
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Haha I went pure Expert Mode; Started a new character and everything. It's hell just going through EoC with Gold Armor and a good weapon D; Saveme
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    I was smart XD I went normal first, now I'm taking my beefed up char through Expert :p I have 700+ hours in Terra and STILL was like "Uh no. There's NO way I can start on Expert, I just should not. Gear up, THEN take it on." I just need to know if Moon Lord is worth it...what's he give in Expert? D:
    I DEED IT! I GAWT IT! I got the Terrarian o3o And holy crap!
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Yeah I noticed :p I'm grinding him some more. He better drop a pet >-> I swear to god he better give me a pet. A little flying space squid or something. Something neat and cool and worth the 18 times I've killed him! (Yes, I've fought him that many times)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I had to kill Fishron 36 times to get my first Flairon. Nowadays he bleeds Flairons.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Hehe. Also, HOW DO I GET THE SHADOWFLAME HEX DOLL?! >=I
    Fighting the Moon Lord is SO grindy xwx I only have the Flare Armor set, I have to get the tools and wings too. And the "special" mount~
    I am SO confused. I went to sleep and spent an hour falling asleep, and as soon as I did, I heard rock guitar in my head. It was weird (1/2)
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    (2/2) It went "Byana nanan nah! Nahanan nah!" as a rhythm. So confused XD
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    They found a bugged bee larvae that generated in the cavern layer and they built a tiny arena around it. They called it the easiest boss in the game, and that they aren't.. *word for female genitalia* so they fought it. They died about 3 seconds later.

It then followed them to spawn and proceeded with nearly instakilling them for over 2 hours. Over 240 deaths later, they finally killed it.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Now I feel bad for not liking him. But I still don't like him.
    FluffyDevourer
    Are all Javelins going to be limited, or is that solar fiery one we saw in the trailer gonna be permanent?
    OFF
    OFF
    I guess that if they are consumable, there'll be a relative easy way to farm materials and craft them, like for chlorophyte ammos up to now
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    That kind of fiery looking one from the trailer wasn't consumable that I saw, and yet we also have magic knives that aren't consumed, so why wouldn't there be a javelin version?
    OFF
    OFF
    it depends on what kind of weapon it'll be, really. If it has no ammo, it might be either a magic weapon, or an improveed version of the scouge of the corruptor (which technically is a melee weapon).
    Just learned of the Nocebo effect. Literally becoming sick from the 1.3 wait! Gonna sleep for a bit x.x
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Placebo is being healed by something that's not medicine just by being convinced it is medicinal. Nocebo is the opposite - being harmed/going sick from something after being convinced that it's harmful.

... Not seeing how that relates to 1.3, though. Who told you 1.3 was harmful? Or did you convince yourself it was?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If you're just feeling sick from the wait, then it's plain old anxiety - being excited about something for a long time without receiving it can be detrimental to your health.
    FluffyDevourer
    FluffyDevourer
    Yeah I just got sick from waiting XD I said, aloud, "The wait for 1.3 is killing me!" And now it kinda is :p I'm a bit better after having a few hours rest, but man that was suckish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom