Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The last occasion I took time off of work, was for the launch of Diablo 3: RoS. I was fairly excited for that expansion, but it doesn't quite compare to how excited I am for 1.3 :) ( I have to say it again... Sniper buffed :D aw yiss, haha )
    Reactions: Yolo
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    Probably what amazes me the most, is that all of you at Re-Logic do not even charge for the amazing expansions you have given Terraria over the years. Considering the amount of content added with each of the major updates, I could have easily seen a price being put on them, however it never happened.
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    This sets you aside from the majority of developers & publishers out there and, for me, it just shows that you really care about your product. You aren't thinking about how much money something can bring in, but instead thinking about how you can improve the title for everyone.

Thanks for being among the best :) (had to post this in segments as it exceeded the maximum amount of characters - sorry for that)
    hey, Redigit, is the 1.3 update the last update for Terraria. Btw i am so excited for the update and Terraria Otherworld! Keep up the great work!
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    It's the last update he will personally be working on.

Then again, he also said that about 1.1. :hopeful:

No, he will continue with other projects (Terraria 2, for instance), but some of the other devs (Yorai, for one) will continue working on Terraria.
    I'm so hyped for the update! Thanks for all the work you and @[5:mad:Cenx] and the rest of the developers put into this!

( I just hope it's on time :) )
    You should release 1.3 on the leap second. Seriously :)
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    WavingCookie
    WavingCookie
    It sure is taking quite long. And because i'm hyped, time goes slower.
    Basically this is mind torture.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You should release it at 13:04 when a car traveling 88 miles per hour hits a live cable powered by lightning.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    But you cannot forget to include the Flux Capacitor!
    So, I'm more than happy to wait for something perfectly amazing, but I'm just curious: what's the difference between the final release and the early access the streamers got?
    It's raining here in Michigan, and I don't have to leave for work until two....man I wish there was something to do.....

Can't wait for 1.3! Too bad I'll only get to play for maybe an hour. If my three year old will let me and not try and take over my pc! We both love Terraria!
    I have started nyaning, as is tradition.
    Red, the Hellwing bow's sprite is the wrong way round when it fires, Ped is using it. Or is it supposed to be like that.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    It is not backward, the bow has two spikes on the front.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom