Epixlucas!
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AGGAIGIRJSFESKFNHESJN! NO RUBIES! I WENT ON A MASSIVE PLAT HUNT FOR THE SLIME CROWN AND WHEN I GOT HOME I HAD NO RUBIES! AFESFESFSEFEEFSEFE!
    School done! Skeletron here i come!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    skeletron,

ah well, some people are waiting for the update, others are waiting for skeletron :p
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Just trying to see how many bosses and events I can beat befor 1.3 and I have less than an hour to beat king slime.
    Yes! Ive still got three hour till 1.3! I may beat SkellyTron yet! First I have to do some school untill 7:30 but I can still beat 'em!
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    and, if I have enough platimum, I might beat the King Slime too!
    AWGH! Its too late. The sun rose before I got to the dungeon, and I will have to go to bed before the next in-game night.
    BOC is defeated! It killed me, but it followed me to my spawn and killed me again and again until i eventually drained its health.
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Now im racing to the dungeon to beat skeletron, on the last hour of my boss challenge.
    I just beat the Goblin Army, and the EoW, and right now im gathering the materials to fight it again.
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Yes! I had a long break, then when I got back on I beat the EOW using the Wiki guide, and i EXECUTED it! It never even broke into multiple segments! Now I have enough demonite and scales to make shadow gear, to beat BOC and Skeletron!
    Ok, I attempted the BOC and was killed. I was trapped in one of the branches from the main chasm, and it would not get out of the way!
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    But the brain itself is much harder. The eow can be beat with hardly any effort at all. plus, the corruption only has Eaters while the crimson has crimeras, face monsters, and bloodcrawlers.
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Since this is the last day of the boss challenge, imma migrate to a corruption world, beat the EOW, make shadow armor, then beat the BOC and maybe skeletron.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Use a minecart
    Ok, I just beat the Eye of Cthulhu about an hour ago! (In my challenge to see how many bosses I can beat)
    Saturday! I am trying to see how many bosses I can beat before 1.3! You can post your guess on how many.
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Even if I did get bored with 1.2.4, I would be instantly un-bored when 1.3 comes!
    Bucket
    Bucket
    But imagine how much it would suck to play 1.2.4 content so much it's boring, and then have to replay a bunch of it to get to the 1.3 part. (because the spoilers all seemed focused on late-game, so easy-mode might be mainly 1.2 stuff)
    Epixlucas!
    Epixlucas!
    Eh. There are also a multitude of little additions to early game, that will make it better.
    Making a research paper about William Wilberforce, who abolished the slave trade in Britain. Yes he did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom