Lizardead
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Anyone else notice that 1.3 releases at the exact same time Greece is gonna go bankrupt?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    They spent all their money on Terraria.
    Lizardead
    Lizardead
    "Our game is so good, a small country went bankrupt when we pushed 1.3. The two incidents weren't related, but we thought it was cool.

I think a couple of them bought Terraria."
    Thanks for the follow :D
    Reactions: Lizardead
    Lizardead
    Lizardead
    No problem. I'm predisposed to like people who watch SU.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    Did somebody tell you that if you followed me, you would stop the giant evil foot?

If that's true, then GOOD JOB LIZARDEAD! YOU STOPPED THE FOOT!
    My mom took me on vacation to a local artisan town. In other news I am not going to be drawing anything for around 6 months.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    How come?
    Lizardead
    Lizardead
    The majority of the people there were pretentious as ****, which ended up turning me off for the art world as a whole. I was joking about not drawing though.
    Apparently there's a giant algae bloom near where I live that's filling the water with deadly, seizure-inducing neurotoxins.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Somebody must have incinerated a Morality Core.
    theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    i bet you havnt but did you drink it?
    Azu
    Azu
    That happened in my area a while back.
    Anyone know how to change your default text colour? Or do you just have to copy/paste the BBcode to do that?
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    The default text colour is always white; you need to include the BBCode each time.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    This is why I bookmark a page with the BBcode in there, so I don't have to waste too much time.
    K
    Krasunir
    This is why I have Augmented TCF.
    I just finished studying for a couple hours and now my brain feels like the inside of an Adventure Time cartoon.
    So I just beat Crypt of the Necrodance last night, and I noticed that your name is in the credits under community friends. How'd that happen?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Makes me think of how a known Borderlands 2 YouTuber (King Gothalion) is in the credits of the Tiny Tina DLC.
    Lizardead
    Lizardead
    Oh yeah, that. I used to be (depending on who you ask) a pretty prominent artist/modder on the Brace Yourself Games forums when it was in Early Access. Apparently I just barely got in though.
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    OMG SHELDON'S GONNA PROPOSE SQUEEEEEEE *Performs jazziest of jazz hands*
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Marry me. It's the only logical path to take at this given point in time."
    Sometimes I worry if just doing pixel art all the time will mess me up academically or not. Then I remember that I'm too poor for a tablet.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    What sort?
    Lizardead
    Lizardead
    A drawing tablet, like one of those Bamboo type deals.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    There are graphics tablets cheaper than wacoms. Aside from that, if you do both it won't mess you up, only a lack of practice in one style or another will start to degrade the quality of your work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom