SPQR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would y'all be interested in a let's play in 1.1?
    SPQR
    SPQR
    Nice to see you commenting! You're an inspiration on what I was planning on doing, it's gonna be kinda like your other screenshot LPs because I lack good recording software. I already have the first part screenshotted and the lack of auto walk over 1 block is already a HUUUGE annoyance!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Heheheh
    SPQR
    SPQR
    Forgot to mention, I'm in progress with making the thread, feel free to give me pointers and criticism when it goes up!
    I guess now that I've got this account back I might as well start my expert world over. Shame, I had some progress done according to below.
    Expert EOW? Still a pushover. like always.
    SPQR
    SPQR
    Pretty much what Kyouko (had to check 5 times if I spelled that correctly) said, I got lucky by fishing up a Reaver Shark and going from there.
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    thank \o/ spqr
    SPQR
    SPQR
    You're welcome.
    Just beat expert EOC. Holy crap, the charging when it's at low health is ridiculously fast.
    OFF
    OFF
    but it was a lot more exciting, wasn't it?
    M
    Mystery
    I screamed a little
    SPQR
    SPQR
    Just a tip, Grenades are extremely useful, drop them while running because the EOC follows your path, so it runs into the grenades.
    Holy crap, the gold animals are OP. 10 gold.
    SPQR
    SPQR
    I got 2 in less than a minute. Lucky me, I guess.
    SPQR
    SPQR
    Also, is the Rally yoyo a rare drop? And from what? Threw a broken one away, kept a superior one.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Its an uncommon drop from snow biome creatures
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom