WavingCookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tried to get an expert Corruption. What did I get from my 5 new worlds ? Crimson T_T
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    You never get the type of biome you want frequently, and what's worse is when you want decent world generation (spreading biomes far from Jungle, etc) it gets even worse.
    Please, remove Medusa from the game, it's like the worst possible ennemy ever. I can't even walk without that b*tch freezing me up.
    WavingCookie
    WavingCookie
    Also, when I tried building my sweet chlorophyte farm, it came too, spawned in my sweet farm, not a single piece of marble near my farm, and annoys me by freezing me up all 2 secs without me being able to fight back except if I use my sweet Flying Knife which is unprecise.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A few instances don't make a constant. I've found maybe five of them in ten hours, three of which were dealt with before they could stone me. I've also found that, at least in single player, if you don't look at them, they can't stone you (good luck hurting them without a directional weapon while you do that, tho...)
    WavingCookie
    WavingCookie
    Five in ten hours ? I got like five in 1/4 of an hour. Lucky you.
    Megashark, got. Wings, got. Lava walking boots, got. Arena for WoF and Mechanicals, got. fite me now.
    I f*cking did it, I killed one of these mechanicals piece of yiffing crap.
    K
    Krasunir
    I'd like to know how a mechanical worm, mechanical eyes or mechanical floating skull/arms can yiff, which makes even less sense because they are mechanical.
    I also attempted the Twins, lost when they almost died, why ? Because cursor range to heal with the nurse is too low. It keeps happening.
    I'm so :red:ing unlucky. I almost killed expert mode WoF, then... fell into :red:ing lava. I'm so mad now.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Damn... that is comparable to me dieing just before the second phase of the Moon Lord (Smumdr) because the Martians chose that time as most opportune time to attack while I was busy fighting off an Elder God. It did not even get the killing blow! That damned UFO did!
    WavingCookie
    WavingCookie
    You're further than me at least lol, I get killed by absolutely everything, even with a lot of experience :/
    Riding a unicorn pet, while looking amazing with a dart launcher and a pink yoyo. Pure amazingness.
    You know what's the difference between an hard and an annoying ennemy ? Take for exemple Medusa, that's an annoying ennemy, you can't move.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom