Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know the worm Crawltipede that you can only hit the tail? So, sometimes in multiplayer, worm-like monsters, when die, their head keep alive killing players, and when that demon is killed and his head still alive, he is invincible, c'mon! That's worse than expert mode.
    Because I heard you are leaving, want you to hear this, even if you've heard it countless times;
    Thank you for an absolutely brilliant game. =b Thanks.
    Just a quick little idea for Expert Mode: if possible, Voodoo Demons should attempt to stay above lava when at low health. Just something that might make Expert mode even more Expert.
    Also, anything I can say about 1.3 has probably already been said below, but still, it's awesome! You devs really deserve any praise you get!
    In the trailer somebody was using laser machinegun riding a drill mount, but we can't attack while mounting on it D: :red:?
    so red Ihave ur wings . Im serious! If u want them back u will put the 1.3 update on consoles! HAHAHAHA HAAAA - EH EH COUGH . MY LUNGS! I NEED 1.3 OR ILL DIE! Please help.
    Hey @Redigit when Terraria comes out on Mac and Linux, will they be able to connect to a PC?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They should be able to as it has been stated before the the world and character files will be cross-compatible between Mac, Linux, and PC, and I'd expect that multiplayer would work too.
    I think it is great that 1.3 which is a space update came out the day the planets were aligned crazy and super nrighte in the sky!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Only two planets, tho. Happens "all the time." At least by cosmic standards.
    Pofinator
    Pofinator
    It is kewl though!
    I think I speak for everyone here on Terraria forums that without you, this progression in Terraria wouldn't be possible.

I, along with many others, thank you and the staff for this wonderous update.

Once again, thank you. :)
    So after defeating the Dungeon Guardian on Expert Mode with 3 players (Fishron Wings, Master Ninja Gear, Vampire Knives, one using the Meteor set, the last casting Golden Shower), there was no Treasure Bag :eek: Intended I imagine? :) We tried it out just for fun and were speculating it perhaps dropping a damage-dealing pet in the form of Skeletron's hands, but instead just got sore hands after that 16k-something HP xD
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Doylee
    Doylee
    A lot of people go under the assumption that he is a boss. If you actually go into the dungeon, its possible to be smacked by 4 or more. However, I applaud that effort
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    Yeah, the first time we went down to try and lure it out (before 1.3), there were 3 of them. We managed to take one out, then just gave up for the remaining two which still had 6-7k HP. Alright, so not a boss then! Working as designed :) It was worth a shot, hehe.
    umm... @Redigit i have problem on my terraria. When i try to open it it shows black screen and i have to restart my computer. I tried to uninstall and reinstall terraria but it didn't work. Could anyone help?
    Well done on making the final chapter to the world of Terraria. The final event and, of course, the following Final Boss was an absolutely hyper-climactic experience and truly reflects on the whole game's worth of exploring, building, fighting and crafting.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Gardraphius
    Gardraphius
    I don't know about anyone else but when I finally destroyed the final boss atop my beautiful Castle, my whole time playing Terraria, even prior to 1.1.2 went through my mind in the blink of an eye as the boss finally explodes and returns my world to the sacred peace I fought so hard to protect!
    Gardraphius
    Gardraphius
    I hope you know what you've done Redigit, you have thrown our expectations and our respect to yourself and Re-Logic into the sky. Thank you Red, thank you for this experience. My best wishes to your future projects, Terraria or otherwise and I will most certainly be obliged to back them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom