• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Matsu
Matsu
Or give you a debuff that disables teleports.
Murphmario
Murphmario
I think he means monsters. They still spawn.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Nah, I think you're barking up the wrong tree there. We're talking about fleeing to the nurse in the middle of the fight.
Matsu
Matsu
Who would resort to such an awful trick...not me...that's for sure...
Murphmario
Murphmario
If that happens then, the Moon Lord should also be nerfed imo.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Matsu, for shame! What a cowardly tactic! Be a real man like me and grapple to a dungeon spike while spamming vampire knives

scrub
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The NPCs, during the Moon Lord fight, contribute to about 0,1% of the DPS you need in order to bring him down.

I see no point in them not being around, because I see no point in bringing the ML to where they are, as they're obsolete for that fight.
Matsu
Matsu
What about Vampire Knifing him and teleporting back when things get a little too hairy? By that I mean once I get down to the head eye.
Murphmario
Murphmario
The nurse costs money to use anyways.
Top Bottom