Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, watching all the 1.3 videos makes me so excited to start a completely new game fresh on Mac when it releases! :) :)
    Would it be possible to allow things like the hair dyer to be available in worlds from an earlier version? My main world has over a thousand hours to it's name, and I don't want to change that, even if it requires missing out of some of this stuff.

Also, there are a lot of us, and we all really appreciate all the work you guys put into this game. It means a lot.
    hey, umm.. *clears throat* any plans to surprise us mac players with uhh, *cough* earlier mac support?
    Reactions: vanilla
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Would you rather prefer an earlier, buggier, and lacking content Mac version, or a later, functional, and content rich update Mac version?
    vanilla
    vanilla
    This guy knows his sh*t ^^^^
    Ziggyzagoo
    Ziggyzagoo
    I don't think they're going to be working on it much with the flood of bug reports they're getting, might as well release it now. ^_^
    Not sure if you're meant to be able to fly through gaps a single block in width however i've managed to do it whilst the speed boost is active from frostspark boots.
    bug maybe?
    When will the devs launch 1.3 on consoles?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Looks up at the top of the page.* Wow, there is your answer. Hard to find.

Also, barking at the wrong tree, as 505games is the publisher of that...
    I finally found something to complain about with 1.3. There's so much cool stuff I'll never be able to decide on a play style. It's absolutely amazing and the team should feel proud.
    Thank you and Red SOOO much!
    This update (imo) may be actually better than 1.2!
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Squeegee McGee
    Squeegee McGee
    Bro this is without question better than 1.2. The Lunar Event and the Moon Lord? Puh-lease.

It's perfect except for the fact that my Merchant and Nurse won't respawn.
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    Yeah... you're definitely right!
    You guys are awesome! The update is just awesome! And solar eclipses are way more common! Thank you for the awesome update! You guys deserve a break!
    Thanks so much for the amazing update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there was a tombstone under my spiky ball trap that said, "Redigit's entrails were ripped out by spiky ball." Which is really weird because I have only played single player in that world. So do you know why there was a tombstone with that message?
    Just wondering. Why was the update called 1.3.0.1 instead of 1.3?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    1.3 wasn't optimal, so we tested the hell out of it internally then fixed up the stuff reported, and released it as 1.3.0.1 instead.
    Are there any issues with dedicated servers and expert mode? I can't seem to figure out if it's me, the game, or the 3rd party host that's having the issue. Thanks in advance!
    Just started playing in expert mode and after defeating Plantera the treasure bag that I received contained the normal items as well as a full set of Yoraizor's vanity. I know that some information is yet to be filled out on Official Terraria wiki and was just wondering if this vanity was meant to be attainable?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yes, it seems that all the whin petitions for it to be given to the public tired them to the point they don't care anymore worked.
    Will the slime mount get nerfed/fixed for 1.3.0.4 ?
    couldn`t find anything about it in the 1.3.0.3 changelog
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    shhhhhh :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom