Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, when's the dynamite fishing update coming out?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Knowing Red, he'll make it so you can fish up live dynamite that explodes in your face. That's one way to balance how OP fishing is!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not what I meant, but since I wouldn't fish anyways, he can do that if it feels right.
    U should contact Pewdiepie to play Terraria now that the update is out ::)
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    While I have nothing against him, I really don't think he has the attention span to stick with Terraria for more than an hour. XD
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Pewdiepie was going to a Terraria Let's Play once...but, he, uh...didn't.
    Not sure why.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I know but He probrably forgot :p
    Thank you Red and all the staff on your team *especially crowno for those epic sprites* when you released the 1.2 update I was happy but the game still felt empty.Now that 1.3 is out and I have played through it it feels complete its just a magnificent piece of art and you have bought me Just thank you :). PS: is the portal gun portals meant to disappear after a certain range I am confused about that.
    Thanks so much for the 1.3 update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there was a tombstone under my spiky ball trap that said, "Redigit's entrails were ripped out by spiky ball." Which is really weird because I have only played single player in that world. So do you know why there was a tombstone with that message?
    You know the worm Crawltipede that you can only hit the tail? So, sometimes in multiplayer, worm-like monsters, when die, their head keep alive killing players, and when that demon is killed and his head still alive, he is invincible, c'mon! That's worse than expert mode.
    Because I heard you are leaving, want you to hear this, even if you've heard it countless times;
    Thank you for an absolutely brilliant game. =b Thanks.
    Just a quick little idea for Expert Mode: if possible, Voodoo Demons should attempt to stay above lava when at low health. Just something that might make Expert mode even more Expert.
    Also, anything I can say about 1.3 has probably already been said below, but still, it's awesome! You devs really deserve any praise you get!
    In the trailer somebody was using laser machinegun riding a drill mount, but we can't attack while mounting on it D: :red:?
    so red Ihave ur wings . Im serious! If u want them back u will put the 1.3 update on consoles! HAHAHAHA HAAAA - EH EH COUGH . MY LUNGS! I NEED 1.3 OR ILL DIE! Please help.
    Hey @Redigit when Terraria comes out on Mac and Linux, will they be able to connect to a PC?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They should be able to as it has been stated before the the world and character files will be cross-compatible between Mac, Linux, and PC, and I'd expect that multiplayer would work too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom