SzGamer227
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Impressive profile picture.
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Thinking about changing it back, actually. It's been a couple of weeks since I've had my classic green one.
    I can't imagine any Ranged weapon being more powerful versus single target then the Phantasm. 2OP4m
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    With Luminite, you basically fire two volleys of arrows per shot with those things, potentially doubling your DPS with minimal defense interference, plus the absurd damage of the arrows themselves multiplied by the Phantasm's ridiculous arrow output.

I'm going to guess Luminite. Should probably check with a DPS Meter though.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Have you confirmed that the second volley has the same damage as the first? Holy Arrow Stars each do half damage, and there are two of them. I haven't made much use of the Phantasm, but, coming from the developer side of me, I feel like the second volley might actually do more damage than the initial one.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Phantasm

A machine gun turned into a bow
    I don't know how you can be expected to deal with Crawltipedes in Expert Mode when they're such :red:s in Normal Mode. >_<
    Scironex
    Scironex
    That is to say, Razorblade Typhoon until I got Nebula Blaze. Both are pretty effective.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I actually found out how to deal with them, they are repelled by blocks. as long as you stay close to the ground, they can't touch you.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Wait, what? Oh, damn, that's actually really cool design. Thanks for that, Scarecrow.
    Just did the final event because my brothers couldn't wait anymore and I wouldn't let them do it without me. :eek: //my reaction
    Would now be a good time to really start pushing out that texture pack?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Not quite yet... once TCCL is updated, then it will be time. :p
    Brutallama
    Brutallama
    Well alright then :) But, I mean, the part I do doesn't require that ;)

but, you know, the whole, making it work thing... :p
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Go ahead and polish up any textures you want... I'll still be collecting them!
    Have you killed Skeletroll yet?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Sixth attempt: Success! :D

Thanks for all the help, Snickerbobble! Featherfall was a great idea!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Don't underestimate the featherfall! It let me beat Duke without any damage taken. On normal, of course..

I will probably need to use it on the mechs and Duke again in expert. It's even better when you have wings.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I underestimated featherfall once... I won't ever make that mistake again! After seven failed attempts against this guy, I was ready to give up. I saw this and decided to give it one more shot, and it turned out featherfall was just the extra boost I needed to finally get Skeletron to kick the bucket. Thanks Snickerbobble!
    Okay, I am seriously starting to doubt my mediocrity at this game. >_>
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    People are saying that they can't beat Expert Bosses that I take down in only a few tries, and I'm just thinking "What the hell Expert Mode, what's the point of bragging about how much I'm going to die if I'm not even dying as much as other people?" :mad:
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Seriously though I can't wait to get pwned by the Mechs. Hopefully I will die a sufficiently terrible amount of times then. :p
    Have you killed EoC yet? I'm scared to even try!
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Yeah. It's scary, but not actually super difficult afaik. I was expecting to have to use Hermes Boots, but I managed with just Cloud in a Bottle, Swiftness Potion, and Iron Armor/skin Potion.

Just try it... the Shield of Cthulhu is well worth the effort if you win! ;)
    In approximately one hour and forty minutes I will go into seclusion in order to play 1.3 without further spoilers. I AM SO READY FOR THIS!
    excession
    excession
    Me in a nutshell. I'm recording for youtube for 6 hours straight!
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    @Snickerbobble; Absolutely. Ever since Expert Mode was announced I've been saying how excited I am to die against our currently pathetic bosses. Am psyched out for dying in new and interesting ways in general. And I wouldn't miss those Expert-exclusive items for anything.

I must have the FULL 1.3 experience, even if it means peppering my world with new and interesting tombstones. :3
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Oh, I guess you're super excited for the new revamped dirt sprites?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom