Terraria Community Forums

Devalaous
Devalaous
No it is not. It is beatable with all four damage types, all of which do not need lifesteal. I am the worst fighter on the beta team and I can defeat him regularly with any endgame gear. I have never in my life used lifesteal.

Adapt and learn new stategies.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Final boss is now impossible to kill for those who don't learn and adapt.

Like dinosaurs, the time for the Spectre armor had to pass eventually. It had a godmode good run.
Scironex
Scironex
Admittedly, I did have trouble defeating him without lifesteal at first, but I was also constraining myself to an unrealistically small arena. If you're having trouble, try building a skybridge, or flattening out a particularly large tract of land. When flying diagonally, (At least, with Fishron Wings) you can outpace the Moon Lord. This should allow you periods of respite to heal and whatnot.
Dathir
Dathir
I don't have endgame armor though. Nothing better than 1.2 armor.
Kenishjooj
Kenishjooj
I killed him alone at expert mode with no potions and in his second part i didn't have HP potion. Your argment is invalid.
Dathir
Dathir
C'mon guys I thought if I made a comment like this on red's profile you'd give me some better advice other than " suck it up buttercup"
Kenishjooj
Kenishjooj
Ok, want advice? Or better, a hint: get the UFO mount and go kill one of his hand, now get a lot of defense and something to heal, keep havind damage from the hole of his hands, that's his weakest dmg, don't avoid his hand, any of his others move will never hurt you.
Scironex
Scironex
M8, that setup won me the battle in Spectre Mask gear. The fight's almost too easy with 1.3 armor.
Eli10293
Eli10293
If your failing just battle the bost like its a chase :p Start battling him at spawn work your way in 1 direction and then when your on low health use a magic mirror :p
He wont despawn
vanilla
vanilla
m8, u jst gotta 360 noscope cthulu m8 with the bal-27 #cthulurekt
Eli10293
Eli10293
Makes a lot of snese 2 me ;)
CanSteam
CanSteam
Eli10293
Eli10293
Yes