Tehrcb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'case you guys din't know, my favorite item in terraria is the truffle. I make truffle farms that look better than my houses. Truffles rule.
    Looking for a bunch of peoplezez to play terraria with. Just put your steam login below and I'll add you so we can play!
    Comments on someone else' thread, gets 50 likes, post something on your thread, get a comment, comment gets 50 likes. Forum logic.
    is it weird how saying sentences backwards makes backwards sentences saying how weird it is
    *Sitting here twiddling thumbs waiting for tAPI r16 to come out* I'm not the only one right?
    H
    Hax4Ever
    It's not happening, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I can't accept this.
    Changed my profile pic to my current character in terraria 1.3, no cheating to get this outfit. All legit. Took me forever.
    Changed my profile pic. Won't be keeping it for long, but it's to celebrate my birthday. Don't ask.
    Anyone else having fun on 1.3? Just got the portal gun. I'm happy. BTWS, watch for those raining slimes!
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It is pretty fun, especially watching the Moon Lord die in a few seconds thanks to 4 or 5 people smacking him with Solar Eruptions. I mean really, make a box, stand in it, smack, win, profit. Or take a Last Prism to him while someone else has the agro.
    I'm sorry mod fans, but until tAPI is updated for 1.3, I will not be making any mods. I just want to play the 1.3 update.
    Can you do C# coding? If so can you make me three armor pieces that all give you some extra health regen? I'd appreciate very much.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Ah. My mistake.
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    @syaslinskiy, I'm sorry but I only know tAPI programming, I don't know how to do and C#. I'd love to help if I could, but I can't help you with C# programming. Might I recommend searching on the forums, they have a lot of guides and if you ask, I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you. *sorry about the delay on answering.*
    syaslinskiy
    syaslinskiy
    @Tehrcb , no worries, dude! I found a guy. Haha
    Sorry everyone but for a little bit I won't be able to take requests. I am taking a break from modding to do other things. I will be back.
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    However you can leave a request and I will do it as soon as I can, but it may not get done for a little while.
    I need a couple sprites for a mod I'm developing, can you try making a tactical-sci-fi-looking armor set, and a sci-fi battle rifle to go along with it?

I can do the coding, as I'm good at coding, just not at spriting.
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    Go it, I'll get started on that asap
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    I'm sorry but because of my computer being stupid, and my sheer lack of time, AND the new terraria update coming soon on top of all of this. I'm going to have to postpone your armor until I can get some time to do it. I wish I could do it, but with everything getting in my way I just don't have the time to sit down and spend an hour on this.
    Wulf'frid
    Wulf'frid
    s'ok
    Have You Coded The Armor?
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    I don't have a version. I can't get on dropbox. It should be on the main version, he told me it is being modified a bit, so I don't know if it's on the real version.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Tehrcb
    Tehrcb
    Ok, if it's not there, I don't know what happend to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom