Kats
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woo~ Most Projectiles turned homing in cheat engine! :D
    • Wow
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Might be late to the party, but have you fixed the music so this video can play in my region?
    Hmm, just found a naturally spawned campfire, first time that's happened for me. o,o
    Reactions: Artie and Lockheed
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Probably in that igloo like structure
    Kats
    Kats
    Hmm, no, it was at the end of a railway it was dug out, like about the size of a TNT explosion, with dirt wall.
    Lockheed
    Lockheed
    I can't say that I've ever seen a natural campfire myself. That's cool!

Proof that Terrarians roamed the lands before we were around. Now their remains can be found in sturdy fossil.
    Finally gonna try complete a melee run, such a dull class imo. :(
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Boomerangs and flails are fun.
    Kats
    Kats
    Boomerangs and anything thrown like shadowflame knife are the only fun melee weapons imo, guess because they are ranged but have melee damage for some strange reason. :p
    TechniKris
    TechniKris
    Yoyos ar OP, they win you the game! :D
    Yoyos are love, yoyos are life <3 :3
    Finally killed Duke Fishron for the first time ever! And on Expert Mode at that, took 5 tries but still. :D Saucer Mount ftw<3
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Got any good loot?
    Kats
    Kats
    Tsunami, I'm an archer so perfect. :p
    May I ask how do you even play Terraria while watching anime? ._.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Just like people text while driving - by only paying attention to one of them.
    Kats
    Kats
    What Kyouko said. :p
    I have anime running on the side, simply listening to it, and maybe catch a glimpse every now and then. :>
    And well, I can see it at the same time pretty much as it's on the same screen, focus is mostly on game though. xP
    I don't do this during boss fights, just when building/mining/mindless farming.
    Need whole screen for boss fights. xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom