Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    Tillusion
    Oh that's good. Cuz i and my friend wanna start playing again and waiting for the "stable" version about 5 days :). Hope we'll be able to play it this week).
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Which one? :p There's so many. Probably the most annoying bug is the new wormlike minion on multiplayer, if anyone at all has one, just little "bits" of it always just kinda pop up on my screen and stalk me and leave a strange particle effect, I hope that is fixed.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Crawltipede? Pah! I had the Destroyer chasing me around. It was terrifying!
    Cenx, will the Solar Flare, Stellar, Nebula and Vortex Drills and Chainsaws be made obtainable soon? I was taking a look at the items list, along with the sprites, and saw those... but couldn't make them, or loot them, or anything. Any idea if they will be added? (Made obtainable, they look OP)
    Reactions: r543
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I'll talk with the boys about it once the bug fixes are more under control. Not sure if Mr. Spinks wants to share his yoyo yet. ;)
    R
    r543
    Oh ok, thanks for reading this. I hope I didn't make anyone upset about asking and I totally understand if Redigit doesn't want to do that, it's just that they had the tooltip "Great for impersonating devs!" which all obtainable developer armors have.
    Aldrea
    Aldrea
    This is why I want to join the Cult of Cenx... Cenx is nice enough to READ suggestions.
    I know I just posted on the other developers forum but a guy name maware joined our steam game when he wasn't either me or my friends friend list if you could get back or fix as soon as possible please bc we lost all our stuff becuase he destroyed everything
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    ^^
    Also, if you were using Steam Intergration, it would have been as simple as logging off of the world when he came on as to kick him, but shut down the server.
    Next time, put it on invite only, so only you and your friends can come on, it will save both your items and possibly character and world!
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    As CinamonPizza said, just shut down your server whenever somebody you don't recognize joins. When you put it up again, add a password and make it invite-only.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Yeh, I didnt do that when someone my friend invited joined, and I still regret it AND its the reason I no longer host.

RIP Kat the II
    I've found a small bug: when flipping gravity with blessed apple in mount slot, it makes a twinkle sound and effect
    What will be the next update? One more bugfixing patch (1.3.0.4) or smth with new content (1.3.1)?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    @EpicCriddle you called it

I believe there will be more bugfixes though
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    The next update will be 1.3.0.3.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.420
    the update really fell off near the end innit?
    Pushin ta get that release date?
    I am gonna be onna the only cynical ones, but here i am, complaining inta thin air with my bull:red: (not sarcasm.)
    A
    Arthurdigit
    If you don't like it, then no need to play. They've put a lot of effort in this update, you are ungrateful!
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    Someone obviously lacks the brain power to "explore" the game ... the devs spent all their time relentlessly working on this update and released it for free, and is this what they get in return? a butthurt a-hole who can't appreciate anything beyond their own expectations.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I do appreciate the update, it is awesome. Just lacking in some respects. I may be ungrateful, but then again, it isnt like the devs made this effort just for me. If they did, THEN this rant would be super ungrateful. I am just another player, expressing my few disappointments among many great things
    I don't know if this should be on Redigit's or your profile, but I just wanted to say this- Terraria has been my favorite game ever since I discovered it. It is such an amazing, massive and polished game filled with adventure and epic discoveries. And, with the release of 1.3, you have made it SO MUCH better! I had no idea it even could get better, but apparently you guys proved me wrong. :)
    Cenx, or anyone who sees this post, I need you all to take a very quick look at the thread I just posted. It covers a very destructive bug that I want everyone to see. The bug involves the destruction of a person's home after leaving multiplayer.
    I don't want the bug to happen to anyone else, so many should take it as a warning.
    If you could all take a look at the thread and spread the word, I'd appreciate it.
    Where do I get the Laser ruler? This:
    33WOUfx.gif

The Wiki redirects me to the mechanical ruler, which is this:
    5BAC4EA9C6D0CA7D1BC55EE1EC6A26A37242E744

Counting out individual squares drives me nuts...
    Laser ruler > Mechanical ruler
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom