TimeyMarey007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yelets = Despite RNG, it drops too commonly?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    It's like that because it doesn't drop exclusively from anything. But yea, it really does feel like it huh.
    Whenever I even read comments posted in 2012 on Yrimir's videos, it feels like a massive heart attack. Stuff really changed a lot.
    If Terraria even manages to get up to 1.3.0.9, would the next update be 1.3.0.10?
    Reactions: Omnir
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Depending. It might go 1.3.0.10, but that might look weird. It's basically like saying:
    "Game 1, major update 3, minor update 0, Hot fix 10.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I've seen some games which get close to triple digits in their updates.
    Granger
    Granger
    @DJFlare84 Thats not how version numbers work...
    NPCs sometimes seem to move to other suitable houses if available... even if their house is completely suitable.
    I guess we really have enough buffs for Medusa Lord already. I don't think we need another right now.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    I see. Although I don't know what the exploit-fixing means, especially the newest one.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    It prevents you from achieving invincibility via slimes, crabs, whatever.

Which is the second best to sitting on a spike, which was also fixed.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Almost there, a few other newbie tactics to fix before they call it a day.
    Well, don't we hate it when many of the long Stylist-exclusive hairstyles appear behind wings? Even if it does make sense.
    So how do the enemies in Terraria apparently drop coins on death? Where do they get all the coins?
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Tax Collector. When he was the tortured soul he built a vault just outside world boundaries. You're stealing the enemies' lunch money.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Ask the Architect.
    SwankyFlea
    SwankyFlea
    The same logic that lets you steal money from somebody's head in Fallout XD
    I'm confused. Does Magic Mirroring during the Moon Lord fight instantly kills you or just teleports him to your current location?
    Azu
    Azu
    Pretty sure teleports.
    Then natural Solar Eclipse chance reduced? RNG never gave me a regular Eclipse in 1.3, just Solar Tablets.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I think that's why the chance is lower now. Less likely to get an unwanted eclipse.
    "You can no longer escape from the Moon Lord's wrath" So I'll have to kill him in my town, if RNG decides to let them NPCS live lmao
    Super lag when hosting servers on Steam, slightly less lag when hosting servers on GameRanger but no sound at all.
    Honestly, I think that Martian Madness should rather be summoned with drops from the Martian Probe.
    Reactions: Mattix
    Mattix
    Mattix
    That's exactly how my 1.2 hardcore character died to the invasion. It is too sudden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom