Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.3.0.nevermind...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Know what's funny about Expert Mode slimes? They're still as pathetically easy to dodge as in normal mode.

"A thousand points of damage mean nothing if you miss."
    T
    Tillusion
    Red, it's very uncomfortable to play with bugs. Pls, just fix them as soon as your team can, and then you'll have a lot of time to work on new content while everybody will play 1.3.0.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I now fully expect 1.3.0.nevermind to appear on the team folder
    We need an accesory slot specifically for music boxes.

Don't tell me you've never wanted to keep listening to martian madness wherever you go but don't want to sacrifice your damage! c:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Listens to Madonna, Queen, Aerosmith and Touhou while playing Terraria.* Why add accessory slots when you can just MP3? :dryadtongue:
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    No, we dont need a slot for them. We just need to enable them in vanity slots, since music is just audio vanity.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Or just inventory, like all the info items? Right click to turn on and off?
    What is your opinion of this whole "Medusa is OP" argument that seems to be going around?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Did people die for no reason? I'm happy.
    DLS-Tekno999
    DLS-Tekno999
    pre hardmode monster that kill post plantera player in 1 hit after the almighty Dungeon Guardian. nicejoke Btw :p
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    I was rolling around in a minecart in a cave last night, and she turned me to stone. I plummeted to my death since the tracks were close to the ceiling.
    With the Charged Blaster Cannon, my character named Goku is feeling pretty complete now (also has the Rod of Discord). +1 to whoever designed that weapon :D
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    XiaoThePotato
    XiaoThePotato
    KAMEHAMEHAAAA- oh, I'm out of mana.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    PVPing someone:
    One Click: Hey, I'm over here now!
    Two Clicks: How did you hit me?
    Three Clicks: This is unfair.
    Four Clicks: Goku didn't materialize.
    Hey Redigit, first of all congratulations, I hope you will have a lot of time for your family soon. Just a quick question, was the endgame/Lunar stuff "balanced" ? I like the power of them, but before getting used to them being that strong, I'd like to know if there is a possibility of them getting nerfed or not, don't want to be disappointed that weapons suddenly don't deal the damage they used to.
    Reactions: pajrc
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Balance is an ongoing thing. If there ever is a time when we add content after Moon Lord you can expect changes.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    So much for a Very Definitely Final Boss. :dryadtongue:
    R
    r543
    And since this isn't planned they should stay like that, right ? Anyways thanks for the answer and for the great 1.3 Update.
    Congratz man, you should name tHE KID THE MIGHTY MOONLORD KING OF DESTRUCTION i mean Dominic.
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    You make the error again. Assuming the child will be male.
    Lefion
    Lefion
    thanks man my second name is dominic and i'm a guy, now i feel insecure GG
    Lefion
    Lefion
    I'M MANLY I HAVE LIKE 4 CHEST HAIRS
    What was the most fun part coming up with? The map generation, the enemies, items, or new game mechanics? Or everything? :D
    congrats on the pregnancy, hope all goes well for you guys, also, thanks for 1.3, its awesome
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Today I learned Redigit is pregnant.
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    Redigit might not be, but Cendigit definately is LOL
    My first world ever from 2011 has been corrupted :( Is there any way to fix it? I had hundreds of hours on that..
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    ...and now my first character ever is corrupt too.

All those hours.. all those memories..

@Redigit something very wrong happened here :(
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    About half of my worlds are corrupt now.. most were throwaway loot worlds, but my first world ever is one of these corrupt worlds.. as well as my first 1.1 world, which also I have a lot of memories from..

I'm so depressed right now..
    Nutella Fairy
    Nutella Fairy
    Better buy a clentiminator!
    Why are there lunar Tier tools not implemented?
    Nebula drill, Solar Flare Chainsaw,Stardust drill, and Vortex Chainsaw?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    They were cluttering the crafting rewards from Moonlord, so only the pickaxe and hamaxe were left in. The other tools might get re-added in time (I am hoping they do, lots of players prefer drills and chainsaws, or like to keep axes and hammers seperate)
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Pickaxes Have been Proven to be faster than drills :p
    Are you a human or a narwhal? Everybody knows only narwhals use the word "confirmed" after a number.
    WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE MOLDS WHYYYYY
    beatrice69420
    beatrice69420
    Because they were useless.
    Sixshaman
    Sixshaman
    And they were unbalanced - you could get a mold, create key, go to different world and open the chest without dying from diabolists. Now you can't.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    but the molds.... they weren't useless... and sure you could've done that but.... THE MOLLDDDDSSSS it was just fun to craft them together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom