Myth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I rendered a video over night, it's like an hour and a half long and it ended up being 15 gigabytes...
    To those Subscribed to me on YouTube! Sorry for not posting in a while, a video will be up tomorrow. It's a Hardcore Expert Mode run!
    PC broke at the worst possible time in the summer... Haven't gotten a reply on how long it will take to repair it. Might need a new one soon
    HERO got early access and isn't even playing... All he is doing is talking about how good he is and messed up and isn't going to cover it up
    Myth
    Myth
    I'm not sure if he actually deserves to Stream, all he does is boast about things and then says he's the best. The main reason for getting Early Accces is to play the game early and he can't even do that.
    Falling Tide
    Falling Tide
    While I do get that, that's what early access is for;
    Devs told him to go live 2 hours early, thus less time to prepare his stream. It was doing fine last night around this time.
    That's all I am going to say.
    Myth
    Myth
    How can playing a game be hard to set up? I've not ever had problems with streaming abilities besides connection issues. He complains about audio issues when he could just play the game and not talk to us.
    You and Demize are probably the only Terraria Youtubers that put out interesting content.
    Myth
    Myth
    Thanks. I don't put out much, but I do try when I play. I'm thinking of live streaming Terraria tomorrow and doing the mini content videos later on, but they are both going to be fun to do.
    Why are people always trying to one up someone if they are arguing? This kid advised a newbie to use an inv editor to progress faster...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Pfft! HAHAHAH! XD

"Logical" right.... Cheaty more like if the person has not beaten all the bosses legit yet.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    That person they were talking to also was asking for wings before EoC. Getting the items from a person is just as bad as an inventory editor.
    Myth
    Myth
    Like I said, don't spam on my profile... I guess you seem to not read well...
    Looked at your youtube channel gotta say good job, but you sound to be honest... down and out like you sound sad or something maybe get some peppyness in there might help. Just my feed back you can completely ignore me if you like. o/
    Myth
    Myth
    Thanks for the feedback. I don't get much, but this helps me figure out what my audience wants for me to change/fix.
    I have subscribed, and I will probably make an arena. (Meaning I will have to re-install everything.
    Myth
    Myth
    All right. Well let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom