R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When will the Handwarmer and Pocket Mirror finally be part of the Ankh recipe(or better yet, change the items to be useable like hearts are)
    Anyone else noticed the lack of swimming vanity items ? Would love to have those especially since it's summer now.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Fish costume :p
    R
    r543
    Well I meant more something like the Mermaid/man outfit, just swimming shorts and a top part which is either a necklace or bra, something like that.
    Thanks for making Strange Plants more common, I've been finding them somewhat common now, already got 3 new dyes :D
    Reactions: Mattix
    Mattix
    Mattix
    Nice luck, and I've only got the reflective copper.
    R
    r543
    I've found most of them underground and in the jungle, those things do blend in rather well but they are visible on the minimap. Also if you are interested i got reflective copper/gold and normal reflective.
    Saw some Chaos Spheres flying towards me in the underground, decided to wait for tim to get closer but he never did... despawned. Trolled...
    Anyone else think that Fossil Armor should be a little bit earlier obtainable ? Similar to Meteorite with bombable blocks and Gold Pickaxe.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    yeah, It's currently hellstone tier at the moment. a bit odd...
    R
    r543
    I've heard it got nerfed by @Cenx just before launch because @Pedguin was able to get it early on and own all prehardmode bosses with it. Guess they just wanted to make sure it's not breaking the game at launch.
    Anyone else want the Demon Heart Accessory Slot useable in normalmode worlds ?
    Alucard_I
    Alucard_I
    Absolutely agreed.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    I wanted that ever since I found out that it is not useable in normal worlds.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I understand it's being done as an incentive to try out the expert mode, it would be nice that it can be used in normal mode as well, once the extra accessory slot if unlocked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom