Safrinz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dropped a follow cause you're a day older than me. Now I know people on these forums that are both a day older and a day younger than me when it comes to birthdays.
    QUESTION...if the eye of Cthulhu is an eye just flying about...How come he aint dryed out yet....?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    powers of EVIL.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Magic."

And I'll back this claim up with one of the greatest sci-fi quotes ever: "Technology, if advanced enough, is indistinguishable from magic."
    FaZe EPIX
    FaZe EPIX
    Guys Its Called "Game Logic"
    Deep question! If you didnt have the talent and/or charisma that got you noticed, would the people around you still be there with you?
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @Zwift - NOT A 9000 JOKE FROM YOU TOOOOO!! XD

@Kyouko Tsukino - ill high five ya to that statement XD I do the same except it gets me in a not so great place with my fellow students...im different TuT still dont understand how shy translates to stuckup.... XD

@ajidot - aww <3 well thats pretty nice :) my past art help me meet my best friend of nearly 2years :)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    For the most part, no. When I stopped updating my Sims threads due to technical issues, my "status" here dropped like an anvil. If I stopped making the lewd jokes that make the other part of my "TCF identity", I'd only have a specific set of people remembering I exist
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    well If you were my friend and you lacked talent and charisma, but I lied you and you were my friend, I would hang out with you (maybe make you the butt of a joke but still)
    but this is coming from my outlier of a perspective, dunno if online people are best resource for this question
    Having the flu sucks.... Orange juice is a lie! It didnt protect me from the flu! TuT
    I've Listened to this derpy song way too much lol.
    9uG8DdE.png
    Reactions: ajidot
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I switched more to computer stuff, like making comics out of game screenshots. Most people here seem to like what I do with that stuff.
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    Sounds interesting! I love a good comic! tho let me say, My game knowledge isnt superrrr....XD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    At the risk of advertising my own crap, my sig has a link to my stuff if you need a good example of what I do.
    Seriously... How the fudge do you post pictures on your profile/status so that they aren't links? And how to upload Images form your PC? :)
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    I wanty hear the stories of How Deva got her reputation sometimeeee...
    also... Im gonna head off for now. Need to bond with my new game llol. Here is the site if ya wanna check it out Deva ~U~

http://www.rinmarugames.com/
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    In other news: I got Safrinzed
    JdXumMD.png
    (was gonna post this in the TCF screenshots, but it JUST got closed gdi!)
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    i dunno who dat girl is.
    i REALLY have an avatar Making Addiction. LOL. :D Free Avatar's are the best Avatar's.
    Reactions: ajidot
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Artists have to make a living too. Sometimes they'll give work away for free, but generally you pay them to make art for you. Suweeka is top-tier and worth paying...but I cant spare money for it, not when theres food to buy and bills to pay
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    I didnt know she was into Art that much. I thought it was her hobby like alot of people. Well, good for her! And sorry that ya cant afford much o^o we on the same boat lol
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    Also, there is a website to make Avatars free. Not sure if u will like the style tho XD or be interested at all lol
    Hory Shiz... Here I am, using one of my emails to login to this free to play games, And im welcomed by 400+ messages from Suweeka's Saltier
    I saw the circle of life today. My cat beat up a lil sparrow...
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    it was totally a poke fight then..... XD Spearow vs...uh..meowth i guess! :D

@azumarill64 - Cats gotta do what needs to be done.... which is often another cat... XD
    Azu
    Azu
    He's not allowed to go outside anymore.
    Safrinz
    Safrinz
    @azumarill64 - Well, as Jackson Galaxy has taught me, "bring the outdoors indoors!" SO your cat AND u can be happy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom