Necrogue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally decided to take a look at Terraria wiki to see the changes in 1.3. I said some words that I cannot say on the forums. In good ways.
    Goodbye for now, hype. Now we have to wait till there is more hype for Terraria Otherworld
    That avatar is so cool c:
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    I would say thanks, but since I didn't create it, that would be like taking credit for it. But I'm glad that you like it. I'm sorta wanting to get an avatar created for me, but for now, this will work.
    The hype is at max levels! The hype train is off the rails! This is going to be so big! I'm talking about Terraria 1.3, if you can't notice.
    I am becoming farther and farther away from the Forum. It's making me disappointed with myself.
    ExplodedCow
    ExplodedCow
    Don't worry I've been away for months. You just don't feel like it for a while then you come right back.
    Just beat Titan Souls normal mode in 6 hours and 21 minutes, not including Truth. It'll make this a lot longer.
    I am looking forward to so much in June. Terraria 1.3, Jurassic World, Heroes of the Storm, and summer break, just to name a few.
    On profile pages it says "Write "Something"". I have to go write "Something" on Everybody's profile page.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    banned for following rules, rekt
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Wait, what? What just happened? Wait, I can stop this.

If I can be banned for following the rules, then that's a rule too! Deva, you're banned!
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    For enforcing one of the rules.
    I glanced at a picture of Terraria Otherworld then a picture of regular Terraria. Wow, my rating of Terraria's graphics just went down a lot
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    For me, my opinion of Terraria's graphics stayed the same. Otherworld... it just looks different from the main game. That is about it.
    Man, I have not been very active here lately. Summer's comin' up though, so I'll be active once my break starts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom