Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Always that one Ankh Charm item that refuses to drop in a playthrough. This time: Trifold Map. Going on 400 mobs able to drop it... no drop.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    It is also the last item I need for it. It's kinda amusing how the tally counter lets you see how horrible the drop rates/RNG can be at times.
    Azu
    Azu
    For me it's Blindfolds.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, in a crimson world, there is 1-and-only-1 mob that can drop it: Dark Mummies unless they changed that in 1.3. Corruption, well. Considering there's what, 4 different mobs that spawn in the corrupt desert that can drop it.... it is much easier to get.
    PennDOT: "One Land Road Ahead." sit in traffic 15min, finally pass the flagger and... all the workers are standing around doing nothing.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, that stuff is annoying. When they do actually do more than just dump a bucket of gravel and tar in the hole, they do these patch strips along the edges of the road... but the edges of them build up HUGE pools of water which is dangerous anytime there's a heavy rain....
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Hah, they tore up the road a street away from my house and left it unpaved for about three weeks, then they did one layer that wasn't done, left that for a week, then they finally finished it.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Sounds like them, lol. And their "Tar and Chip" job that they do on paved backroads is about a joke. It doesn't even last a year until they're doing patchwork on it, lol. All that does is mess your fender wells up until that crap dries.
    Yeesh. What's with all the Anime nudity games on Steam these days? Seems like a new one pops up every other week now....
    After seeing @Pepsi 's pic in his post, I'm thinking what we need is a PvP in-cockpit "flight sim" based on the original BS:G (cont)
    Pepsi
    Pepsi
    there's a button to change the view of the pilot
    EXPs0rX.png
    like this
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's cool and all, do those gauges actually work precisely? But anyways in the original message, I said BS:G, meaning Battlestar: Galactica lol. In other words, an in-cockpit space flight sim based on the original series (not the new redone one). That'd be so full of awesome, lol.
    Pepsi
    Pepsi
    Oh, I never played that game :< also, those gauges actually work, because some gamemodes have no hud.
    So.. another WoW expansion, lol. Why does it seem like Blizz wanted to get off WoD ASAP so they could put that mess behind them? lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    IMO, it was the gameplay they screwed up on royally. They nixed valor (the whole reason to do 5mans), they turned the game into FarmVille Garrisons, and they got rid of daily quest hubs and didn't put em back in until 6.2 Oh and no flying sux.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I never bought WoD. From what it looks, it seems like a good concept and stuff, but it just seems to be nothing endgame from what I can tell.
    MoP was the first one I actually enjoyed almost everything about. Though I was a stupid kid for all the others.
    I think Legion looks cool tho, I might pre-purchase it if I have the money.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    WoD had some cool ideas, but they made some of THE most stupid design decisions ever. I quit in 6.1 and have no intention of going back. The whole "pump content out as fast as we can" is a huge turnoff to me because I ain't a no-lifer, I'd never have a chance at doing anything
    Early Game building sucks. "Here, let's have three million mobs attack you while you're trying to do something, have fun with that KB!"
    So you're a Pennsylvanian, eh? Been there all your life?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    We have this metal industrial-type fan out in the kitchen. It literally sounds like an airplane when it's on, lol.
    Azu
    Azu
    I used to have a loud fan, but then we replaced it with a quieter fan.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Fans are a waste of money in my house, they just blow hot air around. In fact hot air sounds like what my parents spew as well but I don't say that.
    Gah. WHY oh WHY did they have to add a DASH MECHANIC to Solar Armor? I hate building and Dash keeps proc'ing when I'm trying to place blocks
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Take off one of the armor pieces when building. Although, never had this sort of issue while building and having something that has dash.
    Whew. That was a bit of typing. I got my 1.3.0.4 progression guide up over in the Guides forum!
    So Turtles do WAY more damage now while they're spinning (130+ with 50 defenese) but the drop rate on shells still blows (30 and 0 shells).
    Thankyou thankyou thankyou for buffing the Molten Pickaxe. It is actually good to use now!
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It outranks the cobalt/mythril/adamantium tools now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom