VaeVictis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Day 11: and I've been blessed with the answer to one of the most intriguing questions: are we alone in the universe?...The truth is up there
    HELP! I killed the Golem, now the cultists spawn in my dungeon, Can I get inside the dungeon without dealing with whatever they do?
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Dont poke them and you should be fine. Also, make sure any minions arent out when you want to enter, they will target them.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    thanks, I'm still looking for the paladin's hammer
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Actually, the only minion I've seen that targets the Cultists is (for spoilers) the one after them that everyone uses.
    If you're still using the Optic Staff like I was at that time, you should be fine, as long as no other enemies are around.
    I think gettin Palladin's hammer will be near impossible as he almost never spawn because few narrow brick wall passages :(
    Day 8: 4 Solar eclipses...Give me a break
    Reactions: Texture
    Texture
    Texture
    Yeah, I get them all the time on my world. It's annoying because they last really long due to being in the daytime. Gotta get myself an Enchanted Sundial sometime...
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I really need to kill plantera, so I'll try to prepare fast before I got another one
    day 7: I thought with the Prime Ev...no wait, the Mechanical Menace dead everything would be over, but I heard wild growls from the Jungle
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    And thus, a demon was born.
    one of the most painful part about my old character being weirdly broken, is losing my Rod of Dischord :sigh:
    Day 6: on the horizon I saw ship, I noticed the black flag, so I knew they were looking for trouble, it was a fun fight one of them stayed
    Reactions: Hundjäger18
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    then, one of the hardest fight, so far, the ground trembled and a Giant Mechanical worm-like monster attacked me, after it hit me with its head I thought it was the end, I could recover my strengh though, I took advantage of its body to defeat it..but I knew I'm far from the end...
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I wasn't finished yet! he stayed for tea and for the "booty"
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    no. bad.
    Day 5: Expert Hardmode has been mercyful after defeating the goblin invasion with my new weapons, days are calm maybe a storm is coming...
    has anyone farmed the Gladiator's set?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I got the helm and leggins, and realized I didn't give a :red: anymore because its stats are horrid for how hard it is to find it.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    No kidding. Wish that it was just vanity as there is no purpose in grinding for it as to actually use it as armor. With how dangerous the Hoplites and Medusas (Gorgons) are, it is not worth it for the amount of armor it provides.
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    Agree!, with those stats if someone (like me) is actually looking for it, will just for vanity, and Dat drop chance, with marble biome being so small that the spawn rate for hoplites is lowered...because other enemies...damn, I don't want to build a farm just for vanity
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom