1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by Bry-ccentric

1. Mystery
    Mystery
    How does it work?
    Jul 12, 2015
  2. Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    TELL US YOUR SECRET O MIGHTY ONE!
    Jul 12, 2015
  3. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    First, You Gotta Place Both Portals On The Floor.
    Second, Jump Into One. At The Exact Same Time You Go Through The Portal Press R To Ride The Slime Mount, And The Second You Reach The Peak Of Your Jump Get Off It. Rinse And Repeat.
    I'll Post A Video About It In A Bit.
    Also, It's Kinda Hard To Start It Off, Seeing As You Don't Go Very High On The First Few Jumps.
    Jul 12, 2015
  4. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    And Here's The Video!
    Jul 12, 2015
  5. Mystery
    Mystery
    That's pretty funny, actually. Thanks for sharing!
    Jul 12, 2015
  6. Bry-ccentric
    Bry-ccentric
    I Actually Got That First Try o_O I Usually Take Forever To Pull Off What I'm Going To Call The
    "Slimy Portal Jump" Because The First 2 Or 3 Jumps Trip Me Up.
    Jul 12, 2015