Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.3.1 ideas- Blue Mustache to combat Red Beard, Placeable Potions for Decorative Purposes, An Accessory that shoots lasers er i mean increases potion durations, Lunatic Cultist Expert item
    H
    haven-the-summoner
    To place potions I just place a bottle and paint it. Hope this helped!
    radom555
    radom555
    But its not the same, you could have the potions that were placed sparkle
    Foxd1e
    Foxd1e
    I do, do that Invert, but it would be really cool to be able to place actual graphically correct potions for NPC house themes, healing wares for nurse, mana for wizard, fishing/sonar/crate for angler etc
    I litteraly just noticed that little party hat on your head. Was that thing allways there?

P.S: Think an headband vanity item could be added?
    I litteraly just noticed that little party hat on your head. Was that thing allways there?

P.S: Think an headband vanity item could be added?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I think that has been there since her birthday I want to say.
    I am sorry to badger you, but I was wondering if at all possible in the next little hotfix ( I know we just got one) if you could make it where if you turn off the visibility of the Moon charm and it's predecessors that you would not become a werewolf at night, and a merfolk when you go in the water.

Sorry to be so needy, and thanks for reading this. :D
    Is there anything stopping players from using Celestial Sigil to summon Moon Lord again while you fight him after Lunar Events/before he spawns after lunar events?
    Why would terraria trip virus scanners?
    Night
    Night
    A friend of mine is having the same issue as of the most recent patch. Try to exclude it from scanning, there is a good chance that this will help.
    Azu
    Azu
    Once my Antivirus detected itself as a virus. Of course this was not the case. I'm not some dumbass who downloads random :red: off the internet.
    Pepsi
    Pepsi
    same problem
    Congratulations on the baby I'm supprised that the Armsdealler and Nurse didn't have a baby before you.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    If they did the Arms Dealer would have had to *sensitive material* to get the Nurse to have his baby.

But lets all be honest, if they did have one, it would most certainly be the Anlger
    Karebear
    Karebear
    Have you talked to the Nurse on a blood moon? No wonder the Angler gets so worked up when you talk to him multiple times after giving him the quest fish...
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Nurse:You cant afford me
    Me::red: You live here for free, Heal Me!!!
    Plz tell me if I should delete this cus I dont want I a warning
    How to fix moon lord with one thing: don't make him despawn after diying..... :p
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I don't want the boss to keep spawn camping me. Instead of making him not despawn, just make an item to pop him with that is made out of the pillar fragments + something else. Maybe Solar Tablet Fragments.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    So people can just die and die over again and get it's loot anyway? Lame...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    People can call me an elitist :red: a thousand times, I'll tell them they need to get better a thousand and one times.
    Also sorry to ask, but can the Styles(when you create a character you can chose a style which gives your character a different outfit) be changeable with the dresser(you can already use the dresser to change your default outfit color) ? There is currently no way to change this. Same applies to eye and skin color, but those can wait as they aren't that important.
    Hey Cenx, I just wanted to thank the complete Terraria team for the 1.3 update, it's great and I know many people who are enjoying it, tell the team they did a great job on it. While there are still some small bugs or balance things that need to be done, I'm sure that those won't take too long, and the update is great already. Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom