Brionac777
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone have a small Terraria Server they just started, about 10 people or less, they would let me join?
    Just need 2 more achievements to get before I have them all! 200 Fishing quests and obtaining the terrarian.
    Just fought the frost legion, they need to be buffed they can't really be considered a challenge anymore...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Okay then, if you want to limit yourself to only events considered "invasions" then... The Goblin Army. That summoner goblin thing was new and fresh for about ten seconds, then he became just another green thing to lambast unto the nearest wall.
    Brionac777
    Brionac777
    yeah the goblin summoner sucks, but ft they make a boss similar in hardness to say the martian saucer, and some good drops then it might actually be worth it to summon them, since you have to summon them to fight them unlike the other invasions, having them also randomly spawn during Christmas season might also help instead of being kind of forgotten.
    Granger
    Granger
    Theres a summoner goblin? Do you mean the caster that hurls shadow bolts at you?
    Overall, i belive the goblin invasion is pretty well placed, it has mechanics to pervent too much cheese and its difficulty is okay for what you're expected to have when they show up. Of couse, things like the waterbolt shred them.
    Welp, the cultists are bugged in my world, so they won't spawn. so I can't fight the lunatic cultist, moon lord or the celestial towers.
    How does one go about doing forumy things when I have Social anxiety and atychiphobia? any ideas?
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Just, like, do your thing, comment in status posts, give your opinion in threads. Once you realize that no one will really judge you here, it gets better. TCF is a really nice community.
    Really!? We're trying to sell my house and there are 3 showings that last till 5pm I'll barely get to play terraria. :(
    I made a animated Avatar to use in October... I kinda want to use it now, really should think ahead less...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom