Leinfors
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• leinfors is it intentional that nothing else can be used while in the mining mount? I just got killed a bunch of times trying to devide my world into quadrants the way you have done lol

Edit: also I managed to drown hell ... for a short time at least
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I believe it is, due to logistics of controlling both the mount and weapons.

I would recommend a Stardust Dragon if you have one, though admittedly, the only thing that killed me during my dividing was an off-screen Medusa stone fall-death, and I don't think anything could have saved me from that.
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    well im only wearing titanium armour atm so I got killed by the lizhards a couple times when passing through the temple, didnt even realise it was there till they slaughtered me lol
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I don't see another, though to be fair, that's the sort of topic that could be called half a dozen different things. If you find another, let me know and I can close/merge into it, but for now, it looks good to go.
    Starbro needs a buff, not enough muscles.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    wait, enemies are targeting Starbro instead of the player?

Really interesting.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I only found one video that shows it at all, check this out from 5:55 to 6:00: https://youtu.be/kwXRQ3US30k?t=5m55s

You can see a Fritz and a Frankenstein running back and forth on Starbro in futility.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Useful for the Frost and Pumpkin moons. All he small bugs will go after the guardian and you can merrily murder the 'bosses' without having to dodge thirty other bugs.
    Well here we go.
    23mjxwz.png
    How did you manage to make it exactly 1000x1000? Counting that many blocks seems impossible.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    You wot
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    BTW, here is my current progress:
    avsj1k.png
    The Gentleman Narwhal
    The Gentleman Narwhal
    Cool. I have currently destroyed the top left of my map (8000 tiles or so) and turned it into a farm/arena/fishing haven. I haven't quite gotten to your level yet, but I have built minecart tracks about halfway across the map at 500 blocks down. Good luck!
    The grid is beginning to take shape. Then to rig the teleporters and work on my collections:
    25hzhog.png
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    This is what my 1.2.4 grid world looks like:
    1044zd0.png

You can see the after-image Hardmode Crimson/Hallow strips I 100% cleansed, and how I even have an Underground Ice cube for each of the three infectious biomes.

I'm going to try to keep my collection rooms primarily underground this run, like I did with the two visible underground squares in this picture.
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    Thats really cool. Maybe I'll try that in my worlds.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    For reference, these grids are 1000x1000 blocks, made at world coordinates of 0 and multiples of 1000. They don't have to be that small, and you could probably do 1500x1500 to save about 1/3rd of the work.
    Hey how do you start your own server
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Go into Multiplayer>Host and Play and then select the options you want. People can join you through Steam or via Invite from there.
    How do you change the title under my name? Like mines terrarian and yours is moderator and other people have bosses and npcs. How do you change those?
    Okay, so, I have a suggestion idea, but it's already been covered before once, in a different style. Am I still allowed to post my own take on it?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    The rule is that a sufficiently distinct variation on an idea is fine; just make sure that the idea merits its own consideration instead of the other. You could PM me your idea and a link to the old one if you want me to double check.
    I swear there was a thread for record high damage. Alas, my profile will have to do.
    2mr5fuq.png
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I have reason to believe that under certain circumstances, this could be even higher. For instance, if I had a full Nebula buff, I could be doing some 45% more damage, hitting around 35k. Ex Nebula Blaze shots do tons of damage on critical too.

I think the absolute highest solo damage might be full Nebula Armor buff with a maxed out magic build getting lucky with an Ex Nebula Blaze shot that was a critical.
    Thebeatbat1139
    Thebeatbat1139
    Yeah, probably.
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    those things have the most weird damage/defense and life for me... .__.
    Finally a more normal-looking avatar...

"Starbro"?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That is a fan given nickname to the Stardust Guardian.

Much like how the Warriors of Sunlight in Dark Souls are called "Sunbros" by the community.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom