Frak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hallowed armor isn't visually representative of the fairytale/crystal theme of the biome, nor mechanical bosses from which it comes. Why?
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Does it have to match?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Looks like a paladin. Paladins were supposedly holy warriors (in reality, they were bullies and zealots and usually bad news to have near, but that's reality, we don't want reality here.)
    I can't wait till someone figures out how to AFK the entire celestial invasion + moon lord.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    ...mm...maybe minecarts...and traps.. That should do it, like the afk plantera farm.
    Frak
    Frak
    But on what level AFK is this? Will it automatically kill the Cultist, pillars, and moonlord, and restart and do it again without input?
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It did that on Moon Lord, and I imagine it could be done on the others, but would take a lot of time, as you'd need to know where the pillars would show up.

Cultist is easily exploitable I think, standing just in the dungeon's surface room I was safe from most attacks.
    I'm one of those people that doesn't play the new updates, but goes to public servers and just asks about what all the good loot is.
    wheres my darn cave story minions.
    Dr. Doge
    Dr. Doge
    I was really looking forward to them :(
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    How the hell did you make a texture pack without TCCL?

Seriously, I really want to know. I'd like to make one myself.
    Frak
    Frak
    If it makes you feel any better, they all looked awful. None of the sprites really matched in size so I had to change them, or try to get them to fit.
    So what time is 1.3 supposed to hit? I assumed midnight but I keep seeing 1pm. Help
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    1 PM Eastern time, so whatever that is for you Mr. Reagan.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    1 PM EST - which translates to 6 PM GMT.
    Born in the U.S.A., huh? As a Springsteen fan, I laugh at you.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Reagan is rather famous for interpreting the song Born in the USA as patriotic. It's not. It's an ironic commentary on the Vietnam War.
    Frak
    Frak
    Certainly, but why do you laugh at me?
    Everyone makes mistakes.
    My parents included, me being the mistake.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Ronald Reagan certainly was a fool there.
    Can you sign my bill to add combustible lemons an army weapon?
    Frak
    Frak
    I could, but that doesn't make sense. Is it a requirement to use combustible lemons?
    I need to read the bill.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    No but they can if they want.... When exploded it smells like lemon... so just note that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom