neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• got an IRL blood moon going on here.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Sometimes sunrises can look like there's a Solar Monolith nearby.
    Without the flares and huge planet, of course.
    I get a very Paper Mario-esque feel from your "end of chapter" thing.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    yeah, i based it on the legend of maxx thing, which was based on that.
    i just stomped the expert mech bosses with the daedalus stormbow and holy arrows. that thing seriously needs nerfed.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Depends, outside of bosses, the weapons is almost useless..
    neoselket
    neoselket
    but used against bosses(and events), it's stupidly powerful. i've always thought holy arrows were OP, but now that there's several bows that shoot more than one arrow at once, they're even worse.
    after hours of grinding for the frozen turtle shell, i got one, then i killed the naturally spawning twins in EXPERT MODE! I AM SO PUMPED!!!
    CalebthePianist
    CalebthePianist
    I was luck because I got the frozen turtle shell before I knew it existed and before any invasion or boss fight in hardmode.
    ok, i got 4 shadowflame hex dolls and 4 shadowflame bows, but 0 shadowflame knives. forget the wiki, they're definitely rarer.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    next invasion: 3 shadowflame hex dolls, 3 shadowflame bows, and FINALLY a godly shadowflame knife.
    all_we_need
    all_we_need
    The R in RNG stands for random, you know?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    when i get 7 shadowflame bows and dolls and finally one knife, there is no way they're all equally common. this happens every world.
    snow biome is way too common. i keep spawning in it, and nowdays i ALWAYS get it in my heckevator.
    Minifigone
    Minifigone
    There's a thread about this somewhere....I forget who made it tho. It does need to be adjusted.
    why is there luminite ore? ore is an unrefined mineral deposit found most often underground, and luminite is dropped by the end boss.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Because then people will complain about having no ore like hallowed and shroomite.

I use that ore as a building material sometimes, its good to have options
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Zimber could be right.
    I mean, all the bosses in terraria seem to ingest some strange things, and when you go on a special ( expert ) mode, they also seem to have eaten a bag that's similar to how they look...
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    basically, yeah, so you can put it places.
    is it really THAT HARD to get black ink? i've only got 3 after killing ocean mobs during an entire blood moon.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Not even going to delve into detail the number I got while trying to get a Diving Helmet. Safe to say, WAYYYYYY more common than Purple Mucos. That is for certain.
    i know why the last day of waiting seems longer than the last 5 months. we were in hype hybernation, or hype-bernation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom