Draconic Technologist

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A Full, Day (including sleep and other things)... That's how long i've been working on that new icon... Let's see what you guys think of it.
    Two eyes on one side? Four total? Or just a flounder?
    Reactions: stormconure
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't think so. Gravity isn't what makes Galaxies, but something that can moderate them and give them "shape" but not really make them. Gravity is spatial distortion. Unless darkness involves some sort of reality warping abilities, which it oftenly displays via eldritch horrors, there isn't really a way darkness can control gravity.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    funny how a comment on the anatomy of someone's avatar spiraled into a discussion on elements. my favorite elements would be ice, plasma, electricity, and darkness. it annoys me when water is seen as the opposite of fire when ice fits far better.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    yes, water is effective at extinguishing fire, but so is a heavy blanket, and I rarely see that on the list of elements. fire represents heat, but water doesn't represent cold, ice does.
    Thanks for following me :) I don't know whether to be creeped out or happy :p
    Draconic Technologist
    Draconic Technologist
    Well, I'm sure you could be happy, I'm not really very active on this place most of the time, So there's not much need to feel creeped out
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom