Antonok
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• scratched the outside of my nose and it bled for 10 minutes. Come to find out that's actually normal
    The bees wanted to go to war, but they couldn't beat my superior firepower of plexiglass and a can of raid!
    Day 19: Still haven't beat Moon Lord and I have 2 chars up to that point. Something so final about it makes me not want to...
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    You can do eet. It's worth it! Because then you'll have nothing to do :D so choose wisely.
    Love it. Another world with so much effort put into building, undone and ruined because of the idiotic corruption spread. Sigh....
    Antonok
    Antonok
    1: I thought that too, but it did.
    2: And it picked the absolute worst spot for it. With the gap jump and where it spawned when WoF died, I think my house is lost.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And that's why the game gives you multiple worlds. Using one world per character or not "sharing" the inventory between your players is a choice, and thus its consequences are the player's blame alone.
    Azu
    Azu
    1. The code does not allow it, somewhere someplace you messed up.
    Dungeon Crates are a thing? Can they drop Paladin's hammers in hard mode?
    Antonok
    Antonok
    It seems teh answer is no sadly.
    Dear Current World: STOP %$#@^%$ RAINING!!! It's rained constantly for 2 weeks in game time so far....
    I'm at the point of the thing I hate most in Terraria. Containing the Corruption.
    Reactions: SolaR
    SolaR
    SolaR
    ikr, corruption has taken over much of my jungle.
    Nev
    Nev
    Mine is the search for life fruit. Drags on for goddamn forever.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I always had ease finding life fruit. It may have been helped by the fact that the first world I made when I realized the Jungle existed had a giant hole in the Jungle that went down to the underworld.
    Is there a way to turn off the rain graphics? My computer doesn't like it (especially snow)
    VaeVictis
    VaeVictis
    I don't know but I hate rain as well because of this...
    You would think 400 snow blocks would be enough for an artificial tundra biome for quest fishing but nooooo
    Trimerion
    Trimerion
    you should be able to create an artificial snow biome with a maximum of 401 snow blocks, just look out for the background and music change. at that point fishing snow quest fish should be possible
    Time to rebuild my entire housing area. Good bye NPCs, I shall miss you (except angler, I have a seperate house for him)
    Angler wants a fish from surface snow biome. I don't HAVe a surface snow biome thanks to the stupid corruption.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom