Rossmallo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Seriously hate how we can't capture statue-made critters. What else would a firefly statue be useful for? :<
    W1K
    W1K
    Ridiculous mechanisms abusing the critters AIs.
    Back then you could spawn goldfishes and sell them for gold. I think that's what they're trying to avoid.
    So, loads of new statues. Need to retool my entire statue room. SIGH. Anyone have any idea how many new ones there are?
    Oh geez, I've just noticed I've broken the 700 hour mark. THIS IS ADDICTING WHAT CAN I SAY
    Just ordered an XPS8700, might be able to play Terr on good quality without lag next week!
    Is it wrong to use Tedit to splice your base from a 1.0 world into a 1.3 map, or is that just me
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I'd say it's totally fine.

But it it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?
    Does anyone have any info for when Volume 3 of the soundtrack will be out? It's been almost 3 weeks now.
    Theo
    Theo
    I'd suggest that you ask Loki or Cenx.
    Just got Lazure's set. It's everything I could have wanted. Also, the Barrier + Nebula motion blur looks incredible.
    60 Slime Crowns, 60 Abeeminations, Challenge World. Let's get some Dev Armour.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It is just the Hardmode bosses. Clever, that.
    Rossmallo
    Rossmallo
    Well....Balls. I'll still get some rediculous money from this at least. Simply OPENING the 60 queen bee masks netted me 16 plat.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I remember back when 16 platinum used to be a lot of money. Nowadays? "Reforge the Daybreak to Godly with 16 platinum. Go ahead. I dare you."
    18 hours till I can play 1.3....Oh god, why does work have to be a thing
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You need the muniez to pay for the electricity bill you are about to build up. :)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Why do fixated release dates have to be a thing ;-; I want it so baddd D;
    Just found out my work changed their mind and I don't have Wednesday off for Terr now. Sad. Freaking. Face.
    So, full disclosure, people, who's taking time off work for 1.3? I'm taking the 1st of July off, in case of a late-day release. Anyone else?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm already scheduled both of those days off, without having to take them off, lol. I normally get every other tues/weds off and it just happened to fall on the 30/1.
    theoceansunfish
    theoceansunfish
    I get out of school the 29th, Terraria hits the 30th. I think this works absolutely perfectly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom