Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to bug u but can the holy arrows and world gen be fix when i make new world i go through salid blocks for console :/ sorry to bug and (Roar)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Console Terraria is not being developed by Cenx or any other Re-Logic developer, but by 505Games and Engine.

In short, no, she can't fix that. At all.
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    You have been banned: Reason: Bugging Cenx
    Supa' Spider
    Supa' Spider
    i also get that when i play the ps3 version
    (1/3)
    This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number (everyone else is enjoying 1.3 instead), THANK YOU very very much for supporting your game long long after release,
    (2/3)
    it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome 1.3), you achieved to make A PERFECT GAME, and you also care about us with the fast hotfixes (in days that you deserve a BIG break), it can be seen that you put your mind, heart and soul in this incredible game. You gave us so much and we are really grateful! Please know that, and don´t change ever because of
    (3/3)
    some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the greatest developer (and your team of course) and THANKS for so much, Terraria is one (if not THE) GREATEST game that I ever played! And I´m not the only one who thinks like this :)

PD: Sorry if my english isn´t perfect (I speak spanish) and congratulations to you to (Red and Cenx) for your wedding and your coming baby!
    Is the Drill mount supposed to be able to destroy the tile under an altar? Because it does.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Do you have the latest update? Does it destroy the tile AND the altar? Or only the tile? Are you in hardmode? If you are, does it bless the world with ore? Is the tile/block a sand/silk/slush block?
    SugoiPlatipus
    SugoiPlatipus
    @Hundjäger18 Update 1.3.0.6, Small world, Hardmode, Expert. It destroys the tile and the altar, and it also blesses the world. The tile is Ebonstone.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "And so, after a long, unchallenged reign, the Pwnhammer finally got Pwn'd by a very superior opponent."
    Cenx, people already figured out how to cheese the moon lord in 1.3.0.6 :(
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Depending on how broad your interpretation of "cheesing" goes. If tactics are completely removed from a boss, then it just becomes a scripted event.

Some, uh, gamers seem to think using platforms is "cheesing" the boss fights. They are also usually the ones complaining about the bosses being tough, not surprisingly.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Obviously platforms isn't cheesing, but things like teleporters, minecarts, and hoiks might be. Because of how much freedom the player has to manipulate their environment, I'm pretty sure someone will always be able to find a way to beat the moon lord with minimal effort.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I can beat the ML without wings - but that requires a lot of effort, actually. "To master the grappling hook, you must become the hook."
    Hope you handle the birth of your sweet, sweet child. (If she was given Terraria PC for free, I'll be so jealous, parents don't trust online everything)
    Mm Mac testing day. Good stuff.
    Congrats Cenx I've seen older comments saying that your pregnant. So you know, Congrats :D
    Reactions: NotaVoltorb
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Thanks! We find out the gender in less than a month so excited. :D
    Hey great job releasing the 1.3.0.6 update even though it was break time.Most of the forum should be happy :)
    P.S:I feel bad for skiphs XD
    Reactions: Zach_Loves_Terraria
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... the Dye Trader has been drawing a lot of his blood ever since he found that it made an excellent dye... sooo.... yeah... I think we all should.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Thanks. :)
    WilliamD
    why doesn't the blindfold provide immunity to the stoned debuff?
    Reactions: Ephyrae
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Because the player has always been a peeping cheater when playing Pin the Tail to the Donkey
    Mariocraft
    Mariocraft
    Because being a stoner is fun.
    After a long life of having terraria, updating to 1.3 and years of not playing. Im proud to say that i have gotten my first dev set from my first (Expert) duke fishron - and im proud to have cenx's set, i just cant help but to enjoy the wings! I have to say they are the best of them all to me.
    Can flower boots be obtained via jungle crate?
    WilliamD
    Dreamtree
    Dreamtree
    Any sources? Wiki might not updated...
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    They are occasional found in jungle chests via jungle shrines which spawn deep within the jungle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom