Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Oh boy, that's exactly how I was. Until it ran away in the goddamn Safari Zone. And I'm not the only one to say "Oh my Arceus", yus.
Sombyr
Sombyr
Mine was an oddish i think...
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
62YkQI4
InsertUsernameHere
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Shine? Huehue. Shinies are much cooler when found through normal play, but I've done way too much grinding for them reducing their value to where I wonder trade them when bored.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I've tried so hard and it never worked and I was training my Eevee and it was there and-
*Rambles on about how precious it is and it sparkles*
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
You've still got your Pokémon innocence. Don't go hardcore, please.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I'm already hardcore. Except with shinies. The only reason I have one is because this Pancham felt sorry for me. I've done all the methods and had a consistent Pokéradar chain of Vulpix. No Shiny. UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
By hardcore I mean competitive battling, breeding, soft resets, etc. I have GTS browsed for probably 3/4 of my Y playtime, I'm nuts.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
GTS, for the most part, isn't good. There's the occasional fair trade but for the most part, it's "Please trade my pidgey for Arceus". Yea gotta be quick with it. And yes I breed and do competitive (and, for fun, I'm doing a No Guard Sheer Cold Doubles strategy right now. I was training a Pokémon for a smeargle to sketch from when I found mah shinehs.)
Sombyr
Sombyr
I'm with you like that, Bisharp. I've hatched thousands of eggs trying to get a shiny female Eevee.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ah, pleasant surprise I suppose. My nine box armada of shinies is mostly fished out of the GTS with PSS coming in second. I also found about 15 of my own. I had (and still don't) no life.
Sombyr
Sombyr
I don't often browse the GTS, personally. It's too hard to identify the Pokemon obtained via hacking. I like to keep my boxes clean of them.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Honestly I betcha I have a box full of hacks but I really can't determine for sure so I keep em' around.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I tend not to count shinies obtained from others. I've found both a Shiny Trapinch and Shiny Tropius through Wonder Trade, only to wonder trade them again because they "Don't count". If they're from others, in my eyes they're Illegitimate.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well suit yourself, I'll take my illegitimate shinies by the truckload.
InsertUsernameHere
Back
Top Bottom