OnTarasMind
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Defeated all three mechanical bosses on expert without visiting the Nurse during the fight as a ranger. Damn, I'm happy.
    Reactions: SupTo and Vorcov
    SupTo
    SupTo
    Well, as it turned out, I still got completely destroyed. But hey, I did get a lot closer than before I guess. About 5,000 hp left.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I personally fought the Destroyer first, since it's only the head you need to worry about (much), but a lot of people are saying it's by far the hardest.
    SupTo
    SupTo
    Finally beat skeletron prime as well as the twins. Thanks
    Fun fact - This profile picture is me IRL(With a few differences, such as the eyes, which are actually hazel)
    Z
    Zwift
    My eyes are hazel too.
    Well, I should probably write something up to help specify what an omnibus is/who Zia is.
    OnTarasMind
    OnTarasMind
    Yep, pretty much. But she's also a shifter, so she can change her body at will, so you don't have to worry about certain "bits" at certain points.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Ahh.. Type B then. Type A... they don't shift and that's just... *squick*
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Hermaphrodites are... interesting.
    You're a Ghoul.
    Reactions: OnTarasMind
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    So does that mean that the parents were a Succubus and an Incubus, or that they're both combined? Because then that would make her a hermaphrodite.
    OnTarasMind
    OnTarasMind
    It's actually an extremely rare genetic mutation(At least that's how I have it written). But either way, the way I have it written, a Succubus or Incubus can only be born if both parents are either, that's why I have it as a genetic mutation instead of having requiring both parents to be either, it just makes more sense, in my eyes.
    OnTarasMind
    OnTarasMind
    And yes, that would make her a hermaphrodite.
    I will put this here rather than in the comments of your last post. Welcome to the forums as it seems like you slipped right under the radar of the users here.
    OnTarasMind
    OnTarasMind
    Thanks, it actually really means a lot that you took the time to say this to me. ^_^
    Techhunter_Talon
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    + for playing Dark Souls. :v
    I honestly don't understand how people can't beat the Moon Lord without "having to cheese" him.
    Reactions: Devalaous
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Me neither. Once I layered on the defense and used the UFO mount that I started winning consistently against the fight.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Some people are more builders and explorers than awesome warriors/mages/rangers/what-not. But yet, the Mining Machine, probably one of the most awesome "builder" things comes from Moon Lord and some people have trouble with it.
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    I used lifesteal before it was patched
    and sumuned friends to help
    so argument countered
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom